Seaside and Yacht Club Review, March 3 - 10, 2018 - Part 1

ken_ll

Best waiters we had were on Costa , Celebrity(he was from Costa) and MSC (he was from Costa as well) . All of them missed Costa ships and all of them been sorry that Costa become CCL. I have to agree with them because out best cruise was on Costa Atlantica with amazing CD Max and his fantastic crew .

We were on Costa once.

We had Max also. :)

sorry I am a mother and my DD started to cruise at 1 year old but I would never keep her in restaurant or show if she cries .

I know. We all got a lecture as to why babies cry.

Many (most) of us are mothers/fathers and/or grandparents ......:rolleyes:

I know. We all got a lecture as to why babies cry.

Many (most) of us are mothers/fathers and/or grandparents ......:rolleyes:

I don't care why they cry and what needs they have . Eat in Buffet or in your room (we did when our DD was 1 year old and DR was too long for her) and don't bother other people . Don't come to Theater with 8 month old baby and seat in front row and after 10 minutes just make whole row stand up and let you out because your kid is crying. Kids are not problem-stupid parents is.

Its very simple.

If you do not want babies or children

Change to an adult only cruise.

And if you are going on MSC, YC, NCL, carnival, RCI, be ready to have some crying babies In your cruise.

Like it or not.

Just be ready.

[emoji6]

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Forums

Its very simple.

And if you are going on MSC, YC, NCL, carnival, RCI, be ready to have some crying babies In your cruise.

Like it or not.

Just be ready.

[emoji6]

Are you going to ask the Buler's to provide you ear plugs?? Might as well, since you will be ordering them to do everything else. Couldn't resist after reading through your other post on YC perks :D:D:D:D

Are you going to ask the Buler's to provide you ear plugs?? Might as well, since you will be ordering them to do everything else. Couldn't resist after reading through your other post on YC perks :D:D:D:D

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Its very simple.

Like it or not.

Just be ready.

[emoji6]

It's funny how people can read the same thing and have a totally different take. IMO, the OP was not complaining about the child. Children will scream. He was complaining about the parents who did nothing while their child was screaming in a restaurant. It really doesn't matter if it's a family cruise or not. I wouldn't care if I was at Disney World. If my child started screaming in a restaurant, I would take them outside. It's my child. If I have to miss a meal because of it, then so be it. At that point, it's the adult's actions not the child's actions that are disturbing others. Inconsiderate adults can be found on adults only cruises also.

Let me give you a surprise and of course an advice

Msc YC offer a suite for 5 people at a good price for family. 3,4,5 passenger for free.

So for sure you will find babies and children in your YC cruise.

Be prepared [emoji6]

Msc YC offer a suite for 5 people at a good price for family. 3,4,5 passenger for free.

Be prepared [emoji6]

I know there are children. I'm bringing 2 of my own. And if I encounter any screaming kids, I will probably react the same as the OP.

But, thanks for the advice.

Be prepared [emoji6]

Of course there will be children:rolleyes: I cruise with my children as well. But whether it is on a cruise or a restaurant or where ever else, you have to be considerate of others. If your child is having a tantrum do not make other people suffer. It's YOUR child. Take the child outside and take care of YOUR child. Other people have also paid good money to enjoy their holiday and should be allowed to do so.

What is it with this lazy parenting?

• 3 weeks later...
It's funny how people can read the same thing and have a totally different take. IMO, the OP was not complaining about the child. Children will scream. He was complaining about the parents who did nothing while their child was screaming in a restaurant. It really doesn't matter if it's a family cruise or not. I wouldn't care if I was at Disney World. If my child started screaming in a restaurant, I would take them outside. It's my child. If I have to miss a meal because of it, then so be it. At that point, it's the adult's actions not the child's actions that are disturbing others. Inconsiderate adults can be found on adults only cruises also.

Its called respect!! Nobody wants to hear your screaming kid or baby. We all know they scream, but have a little respect for others. That's all

and also i'm a great parent..better believe she will be removed if she acts up. But to say kids don't belong..that's over the line.

If I want to spend 5 grand so that I have a great experience (great food/drinks) then i'm bringing my kid.

Of course there will be children:rolleyes: I cruise with my children as well. But whether it is on a cruise or a restaurant or where ever else, you have to be considerate of others. If your child is having a tantrum do not make other people suffer. It's YOUR child. Take the child outside and take care of YOUR child. Other people have also paid good money to enjoy their holiday and should be allowed to do so.

What is it with this lazy parenting?

Bravo,

You are a good parent.

And respect others .

Thank you for your post !