Easter Basket Delivery?

alanwag

We are going to be sailing on Easter, and our daughter still loves the idea of the Easter Bunny. I looked on celebrity and couldn't find a "gift" basket that would be appropriate for a child. Does anyone know a service in Ft. Lauderdale that will deliver to a cruise ship an Easter Basket that can be put in the room so we can tell her the Easter Bunny came. It's hard to beat a rambunctious kid to the room to put the basket in if I'm trying to hide it and bring it onboard myself.

Thank you!

While their website is currently under reconstruction, you might want to contact the following--somewhat high end--chocolatier to inquire... They are located about a mile/mile and a half south of the south entrance to Port Everglades... I do not know if they deliver--and candidly, I have some doubts as to their ability to deliver to a ship at Port Everglades [security is extraordinarily tight given that, in addition to serving as a major cruise port, it also serves as fuel depot for Florida from Key West to Orlando]--but wouldn't hurt to call... Products are first-rate...

JIMMIE'S CHOCOLATES & JIMMIE'S CAFE 47

148 N Federal Hwy, Dania Beach, Florida 33004, United States

(954) 922-0441

Edited by Xport

This is what I did a few years back. Fold up Easter Baskets or bags from the Dollar store and fill with candy.

Easy to pack and hide in luggage.

Edited by Elainemh

Take along whatever you want left with a gift bag. Keep it in another bag.

Speak to your stateroom attendant and ask them to put it out when they do your evening turn-down on the evening you want it out. They will likely be happy to do so.

Give them an additional gratuity for their time. You'll likely find they did something else special as well.

This is what I did a few years back. Fold up Easter Baskets or bags from the Dollar store and fill with candy.

Easy to pack and hide in luggage.

I did this exact same thing last year. Bought some gift bags as the dollar store and packed candy and such to fill them with once on board. Had my husband take the kiddos off somewhere so I could do the hiding. We even hid chocolate eggs in the cabin for an Easter egg hunt. Great fun and far less expensive.

Hope you enjoy!

Christina

We left the baskets at home for when the kids came home and just brought a zip lock with filled eggs. On the Reflection 2 years ago there was a big Easter egg hunt run by the Fun Factory with the Easter Bunny and cupcake/cookie decorating.

Sent from my iPad using Forums