Help with Seaside internet packages

Lovetocruise2002

Can someone help me out with this...I just logged into my account for my sailing this July on the Seaside and found that they have changed the Internet packages. Neither option mentions streaming anymore? I need to be able to video chat or FaceTime my kids at home while on board. Any suggestions?

IMG_6323.thumb.jpg.9ffe7dd61014e3deedc6ca8a193f7621.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Neither option mentions streaming anymore?

It does say "high-speed internet experience" in both packages and it seems the limitation of the packages are in data usage (in GB) and number of devices, not in speed. Please keep in mind that any kind of video & voice streaming uses a lot of data.

Can someone help me out with this...I just logged into my account for my sailing this July on the Seaside and found that they have changed the Internet packages. Neither option mentions streaming anymore? I need to be able to video chat or FaceTime my kids at home while on board. Any suggestions?

[ATTACH]417265[/ATTACH]

Notice the Premium package says "full web access"...which means you will be able to view video. Therefore streaming should also be available.

Notice the Premium package says "full web access"...which means you will be able to view video. Therefore streaming should also be available.

I actually prepaid for Streamer Cruise plus and so sent an email to customer service asking if I'd be switched to the new version and what was included as far as access. That was 5 days ago... no response.

I'll be sure to post here if I do hear back but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Our pre cruise package includes "Internet Promo - Surfer" however they have changed (go figure) to the 2 packages below Can anyone tell me what I should expect for internet service onboard?

[ATTACH]417265[/ATTACH]