February 10th sailing on the Miracle

sunonfire

Noteworthy items to mention that we noticed on Carnival since we last cruised with them 4 years ago. There were Carnival security personnel with body worn cameras seen throughout the Miracle. The rear pool was the Serenity Adults only pool and that policy was enforced. The pools had Carnival personnel monitoring the pools. They were not official lifeguards but they were watching the pool area. Also the empty pool chairs were monitored - stickers were put on unoccupied lounge chairs by the pool. Belongings were removed after the stated time limit. That was a first!

Has anyone else reported seeing security wearing cameras on their body? We were aboard the Miracle last month and did not see cameras. Is this new to Carnival? Do all ship security personnel use them?

More than likely it is in response to the recent fighting issues on the Legend.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Good to know! Thank you for sharing. How did you like the Miracle?

We very pleased with the Miracle. We would sail her again. We did not care for the shows in the theatre - which was a shame because we really liked the seating in the theatre. The crew was exceptional. The crew was definitely one of the bests that we have ever encountered.

Edited by sunonfire

DH and I are sailing on the Miracle in late March. So glad they are enforcing the no kids in the Serenity area! We were on the Paradise 2 weeks ago and didn't notice body cameras on security people, but then I don't recall seeing many security people around. This will be our first time on the Miracle, but our 32nd Carnival cruise and 45th cruise overall. Glad Carnival brought a 7-day cruise ship to Tampa as we live 45 minutes from the Port.

We very pleased with the Miracle. We would sail her again. We did not care for the shows in the theatre - which was a shame because we really liked the seating in the theatre. The crew was exceptional. The crew was definitely one of the bests that we have ever encountered.

I love the crew on the Miracle! They are simply the best. They treat you like an old friend!