Allure Deck 6 Cabins

We are on Allure deck 6 mid starboard with our group. Someone made a comment that 6 can be difficult to get around. Can someone elaborate on why that would be true? Any helpful hints would be appreciated. One Person will be on a scooter.

Do deck 6 cabins get much get much noise from deck 5 below or deck 7 above? The people who started our group liked the location (either deck 6 or 8) with children so we all went along.

We have stayed on deck 6 several times. I really like it there. It is one flight of stairs to the Royal Promenade, a short walk back to Boardwalk, and two flights of stairs up to Central Park. I have never heard and unwanted noise ffom below on the deck.

Just returned 3/18 from Allure OTS deck 6 mid starboard. 25 cruises mostly on RC, and Allure, and all locations have some plusses and minuses but overall it was convenient as any for adults and our teens Hallways straight as an arrow (like any cluttered during cleaning times but saw plenty of unimpeded scooters) and for some reason unusually quiet, especially in the a.m. So much so we accidentally slept in several days.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Forums mobile app