Allure of the Seas Smartphone APP

Does anyone have info on the smartphone app that is available on Allure and if there is a chat feature? The Harmony has the Royal IQ....does the Allure? I read that Allure has the new Royal International App and that it is not as good as the IQ (can't make show reservation, book excursions, chat, etc) I am wanting to avoid the high VOOM internet package fees to stay in touch with my family on the ship. Any info is greatly appreciated. Lots of conflicting information on line.

Does anyone have info on the smartphone app that is available on Allure and if there is a chat feature? The Harmony has the Royal IQ....does the Allure? I read that Allure has the new Royal International App and that it is not as good as the IQ (can't make show reservation, book excursions, chat, etc)

I posted this on another thread asking almost the same.

We were on Allure for the 2/25 itinerary and used the app. Neither option (texting and ordering beverages) was available that we could find nor did any options to reserve shows or restaurants work. It was basically a calendar of events and restaurant options. At the Captains Corner, the hotel director talked up a 'new' app that was coming soon. He was very excited about it but provided no details.