Peleton bikes on board?

trucker den

I use peloton too. No, there’s no way they will have peloton bikes onboard. I haven’t been on celebrity in a few years so not 100% if the setup; but usually cruise lines keep the spin bikes locked away so you HAVE to take their class to use them. Combine that with the slow internet; I just wouldn’t plan on that being an option onboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I use peloton too. No, there’s no way they will have peloton bikes onboard. I haven’t been on celebrity in a few years so not 100% if the setup; but usually cruise lines keep the spin bikes locked away so you HAVE to take their class to use them. Combine that with the slow internet; I just wouldn’t plan on that being an option onboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I haven't seen Peloton on Celebrity or RC. Spinners(not sure of the brand name) are still locked up (as of September 2017) and used only for classes. Not interested in their classes. Not even sure why the spinners can't be used when there isn't a scheduled class? I just use the recumbent bikes and treadmill if weather is bad or too windy to walk in the morning.

• 8 months later...