Just off the Dawn to Bermuda

pmoniz

A group of 23 of us just got back from our Bermuda cruise on the NCL Dawn on Friday (6/1). Bermuda is beautiful (our first time there). Not really getting much information on things to do - excursions to take - etc. I ended up stumbling upon a new tour group - Cool RunIns! So glad I did!

Our first day in Bermuda we ended up booking a Pub Crawl - we had a blast! The tour company is run by 2 brothers - Jermaine and Bradley. Bradley was our tour guide for the pub crawl. He took us to a few stops which were great and to the top of a park where we watched the sunset! Gorgeous!

Our 2nd day there we rented the Twizy's for the day! Sooooo much fun!! Yes, driving in Bermuda can be scary with the narrow roads - but use caution and you'll be fine!! We saw so much and had a great time with the Twizy's! Well worth the money!

Our last day there we did a beach day with Cool RunIns - They took us to a store to fill a cooler with whatever we wanted to drink and drove us to a gorgeous beach (Chaplin Bay) had it all to ourselves. They offered snorkel gear, volleyball, paddleboards, etc. Lounge chairs & umbrellas as well. They cooked us up some lunch - which hit the spot! I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for something fun to do!

A group of 23 of us just got back from our Bermuda cruise on the NCL Dawn on Friday (6/1). Bermuda is beautiful (our first time there). Not really getting much information on things to do - excursions to take - etc. I ended up stumbling upon a new tour group - Cool RunIns! So glad I did!

Our first day in Bermuda we ended up booking a Pub Crawl - we had a blast! The tour company is run by 2 brothers - Jermaine and Bradley. Bradley was our tour guide for the pub crawl. He took us to a few stops which were great and to the top of a park where we watched the sunset! Gorgeous!

Our 2nd day there we rented the Twizy's for the day! Sooooo much fun!! Yes, driving in Bermuda can be scary with the narrow roads - but use caution and you'll be fine!! We saw so much and had a great time with the Twizy's! Well worth the money!

Our last day there we did a beach day with Cool RunIns - They took us to a store to fill a cooler with whatever we wanted to drink and drove us to a gorgeous beach (Chaplin Bay) had it all to ourselves. They offered snorkel gear, volleyball, paddleboards, etc. Lounge chairs & umbrellas as well. They cooked us up some lunch - which hit the spot! I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for something fun to do!

Was the pub crawl run by Cool RunIns as well?

So glad you had a great time. Going on the June 15th Dawn sailing. We are renting Twizzies for the day and are looking forward to exploring. Did you get the early ferry to Hamilton to pick them up? Did you have any large people sitting in the back of the Twizzie? I'm concerned about getting my size 14/16 (really 16) out of the back with a bad knee.

How was the weather? We will be arriving on the 16th and when I check current and future weather it looks to be cloudy all day and either raining or thunderstorms. Was that your c experience?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Nice, but maybe post a link next time.

http://www.bermudacoolrunins.com/

It seems the Pub Crawl is only on Monday and Thursday. So no good for those of us who will bein Bermuda over Saturday night (Grandeur in Aug).

Chaplain Bay is only Monday and Friday.

Seems like a strange business model to be marketing to cruise ship passengers.

So glad you had a great time. Going on the June 15th Dawn sailing. We are renting Twizzies for the day and are looking forward to exploring. Did you get the early ferry to Hamilton to pick them up? Did you have any large people sitting in the back of the Twizzie? I'm concerned about getting my size 14/16 (really 16) out of the back with a bad knee.

They were so much fun. Got to see soooo much of the island! We took the early ferry over to pick up the cars. We had about 8 of them rented. Getting out of the back was awkward until you figured out the best way that works for you! We had bigger people than a 14/16 rent them and they managed just fine! Go in on the side without the seat belt - much easier! Have a great time!

How was the weather? We will be arriving on the 16th and when I check current and future weather it looks to be cloudy all day and either raining or thunderstorms. Was that your c experience?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The weather was fantastic!! Tuesday (our last day) it was cloudy and we had some showers - which happened to be our beach day - but didn't seem to bother anyone LOL! The weather said that for our sailing too and we had beautiful weather!

Nice, but maybe post a link next time.

http://www.bermudacoolrunins.com/

It seems the Pub Crawl is only on Monday and Thursday. So no good for those of us who will bein Bermuda over Saturday night (Grandeur in Aug).

Chaplain Bay is only Monday and Friday.

Seems like a strange business model to be marketing to cruise ship passengers.

I wasn't sure if I was allowed to post a link! Figured most people know how to google!

We had our Pub Crawl on Sunday and Beach on Tuesday! So seems your information isn't correct!! All you have to do is email them and they will accommodate you any way they can! They were great to work with! So to make those comments about a company you haven't even dealt with isn't fair!

I wasn't sure if I was allowed to post a link! Figured most people know how to google!

We had our Pub Crawl on Sunday and Beach on Tuesday! So seems your information isn't correct!! All you have to do is email them and they will accommodate you any way they can! They were great to work with! So to make those comments about a company you haven't even dealt with isn't fair!

The info I posted came from their website about 60 seconds before I posted. So if it is wrong, their website is wrong. Not a good business model

I did sent a contact form about when we would be there, but have not received an answer so far.

So glad to hear this! Thanks for taking the time to reply! quote=pmoniz;56256254]The weather was fantastic!! Tuesday (our last day) it was cloudy and we had some showers - which happened to be our beach day - but didn't seem to bother anyone LOL! The weather said that for our sailing too and we had beautiful weather!

Also curious, did you have to make special arrangements to have lunch included? The description on the website says food isn't included.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Yes. I asked if there was anyway we could order lunch from somewhere and he offered to take care of it - gave me some options and the cost per person. They did a great job! Great communication, great service, great day!

Yes. I asked if there was anyway we could order lunch from somewhere and he offered to take care of it - gave me some options and the cost per person. They did a great job! Great communication, great service, great day!

No reply in 5 days.