Discounts on Silversea

5waldos

Can anyone tell me what the onboard booking discount is? And the Venetian discount for selected sailing? They are combinable-yes? And for that matter, what the usual single supplement is? Trying to figure out some prices. Thanks.

The on-board discount is now between 2% and 5% depending on the selected cruise (previously it was 5% for any cruise). :(
The Venetian Society discount on selected sailings is 5%.
Single supplements do vary as far as I know between 50% and 100%.
Best check with your TA.

[quote name='MJN1']The on-board discount is now between 2% and 5% depending on the selected cruise (previously it was 5% for any cruise). :(
The Venetian Society discount on selected sailings is 5%.
Single supplements do vary as far as I know between 50% and 100%.
Best check with your TA.[/QUOTE]

As I recall, SS offers some (not many) single supplements of 25%.

All of my SS cruises have been with a 25% single supplement except for the recent holiday cruise. While on that cruise, I booked a cruise for December 2014 with a 25% single supp, a 5% on board credit, and the Venetian Society credit. Also while on board I got a list of reduced single supp cruises from the cruise consultant. There are several that are 25%.

Jaci

Did you select them because they were 25% ss or were you just lucky? A 50% ss when the base price is nearly $10,000 hurts. I'm still trying to find someone who wants to come- several friends are sort of to very interested but not ready to make any sort of committment. And Mr5W is not interested.

[I]Did you select them because they were 25% ss or were you just lucky? A 50% ss when the base price is nearly $10,000 hurts. I'm still trying to find someone who wants to come- several friends are sort of to very interested but not ready to make any sort of committment. And Mr5W is not interested. [/I]

I guess I would say both. I knew what cruises I wanted and they just happened to be 25%. When I was on in November, I got a listing from the cruise consultant. I saw that there was one in December 2014 at 25% and I convinced friends to join me.