My home at sea? Any info?

Knighton

Not sure where to put this. Got a flyer in snail mail about a new condo resident style ship like the World of Residensea. Calling itself My Home At Sea. Starts sailing Sept of 2019. Website not too forthcoming about ship stats, only that cheapest cabins selling for $200,000+monthly fees and that you can rent them to others when you won't be there. Is it a new ship or an old one refitted? They'll give you more info if you provide your name and email but I don't want salespeople bugging me so forget that.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Knighton,

I had a call from them the other day after filling out the form on their website myhomeatsea.com, it seems they have an existing ship but the name will not be released until early next year. He said 'this is the pre-launch phase, many more details to be released soon'. I asked about floor plans and pricing but was told to wait until the full release in the coming weeks.

I did also notice that they have been posting updates and information on their facebook page over the last few days if that may help you.

Been wanting to live on a cruise ship for years so fingers crossed.

• 11 months later...