Koningsdam Neptune Suite Question

Woobstr112G

Can someone please advise if there is a DVD player in the Neptune suites onboard. I know there is one, at least advertised, in the Pinnacle suites. If there is none in the Neptune suites, would one be able to hook up a portable player?

Thanks in advance for any replies.....:):):)

Bob

If you want a DVD player to bring your own, must say we were pleasantly surprised by the amount of movies available on the tv.

No DVD player. IT is possible to hook up HDMI cable on the K'dam in a Neptune Suite. I did it. You need long fingers.....to hook it up along the side.

Thanks for the quick responses. DW and I are looking for a change from the last eleven cruises on a row on Princess. Was giving a certain itinerary on the KD some consideration.....:):):)

Bob

• 2 months later...

Side note re: music: In our Oosterdam Neptune suite last winter, they had a Bose system that you connected to your iPod. We aren't Apple people. It was pretty disappointing. So in Oct. on the Westerdam, we brought our good old (OLD) portable player... Doing so again on the K-dam this time. Ridiculous.

PS-on both ships, the music choices on the TV were "broken": every channel played the same 1980s pop music, even when listed as jazz, blues, big band channels--except weirdly, the country station actually WAS country. Gremlins?

No DVD player as on other ships. They had a pretty good selection available directly on the tv.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

As on other ships????

There are still DVD players in Neptune Suites on several of the ships. Now, I don't know if they will be upgraded or not, but most of the smaller ships still have the DVD players, I believe.

The Vistas and Signatures were/are being updated.

I strongly suspect there will be DVD players on the P'dam next year, but we shall soon see. We're completely ok with on demand movies if there is a good selection (we have a lot of sea days ;) ).

So this is a DIFFERENT K-dam Neptune question, re: the bathrooms. In the photos showing the tub and shower, the tub appears to only have the retractable washline above the tub, no rod or curtain. And more to the point--no sprayer at all in the tub area?

• 4 weeks later...
As on other ships????

There are still DVD players in Neptune Suites on several of the ships. Now, I don't know if they will be upgraded or not, but most of the smaller ships still have the DVD players, I believe.

The Vistas and Signatures were/are being updated.

I strongly suspect there will be DVD players on the P'dam next year, but we shall soon see. We're completely ok with on demand movies if there is a good selection (we have a lot of sea days ;) ).

What I was implying was there are no DVD players on Koningsdam as there are on the other ships.

So this is a DIFFERENT K-dam Neptune question, re: the bathrooms. In the photos showing the tub and shower, the tub appears to only have the retractable washline above the tub, no rod or curtain. And more to the point--no sprayer at all in the tub area?

You are correct. There is no curtain with the tub. There is a hand-held sprayer, but I’m assuming that’s to rinse with as you’re sitting in the tub.

I just found this photo. You can see the hand-held sprayer.

b7805a32d71fd620c3766be1d0e1a545.jpg