Top Ratings for Oceania??!!

TLCOhio

Paying top dollars for cruises, sharing a creative work, a research that takes moths - and you think that is for a few pennies (not necessarily) "for clicks"?? How cheap! (n)

Agree on that video that this person put in a large amount of time, effort and creativity in preparing. Personally, it was too, too long for my taste. AND, to their credit, they said upfront what were their personal priorities/needs for rating cruise lines. Have no idea if there will be much, if any significant money gain possible. Maybe? Maybe not?

The key point, in my view, is that people consider ahead what they most desire and need from doing a cruise and the line that best fits those personal priorities.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Did a June 7-19, 2011, cruise from Barcelona that had stops in Villefranche, ports near Pisa and Rome, Naples, Kotor, Venice and Dubrovnik. Dozens of nice visuals with key highlights, tips, comments, etc. We are now at 229,350 views for this live/blog re-cap, including much on wonderful Barcelona. Check these postings and added info at:

www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1426474

Thank you Terry, I respect your opinion. Sorry, I was not able to make much progress explaining that I did not review opinions, I reviewed cruise ships. I sing about what I see, not about what other people don't. As per money, as you mentioned it. Youtube does not pay for clicks. They pay only if you click on the ads. From the massive of videos that display ads, they only pay for the "qualified" video. And finally, you won't get a cup of coffee for what they pay. Enjoy your cruise!

Appreciate these additional information items and this follow-up. Good clarification as to how YouTube pays only on advertising connections, but . . . not just on clicks.

THANKS for your kind comments on respecting my opinion and the best wishes for our upcoming cruise! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

For details and visuals, etc., from our July 1-16, 2010, Norway Coast/Fjords/Arctic Circle cruise experience from Copenhagen on the Silver Cloud, check out this posting. This posting is now at 221,780 views.

www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1227923