Animators Palate butter knife

Twow

I must have one of these.

when you go into the store, be sure to ask one of the salespeople for them as they won't necessarily be prominently displayed...

i tried finding them and finally asked a salesperson....he immediately knew what i was talking about and made a beeline for where they were sort of hidden back on a high shelf....

There was a nice display of them last week on the Dream but no prices. I assumed they were expensive.... but $10 is a great deal since on ebay they are $50 and up. If anyone is going and willing to buy me one and I will pay you for shipping please instant message me. Thank you. Tamy

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

• 1 month later...
I will be on the Dream in May.

Just found out my in laws are going over Mother’s Day on a Disney Cruise. They are going to grab me the butter knife. Thanks so much for offering! Have a great cruise

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Totally kicking myself.... They sell the Animators palate butter knife on the ship. I said I would go back and buy it but forgot. Now Im struggling to find one off the ship anywhere. Any suggestions?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

https://www.ebay.com/p/Disney-Cruise-Lines-Animators-Palette-Butter-Knife-1/1866767553

• 2 weeks later...

I tried to purchase online from the Disney Store in Feb. 2014 and they were sold out. Three months later they had them and I got 4 for $35 - but that was with a discount of 10% because of my Disney visa. I loved to butter my bagel with them in the morning and have happy cruise thoughts before I go to work. But, I don't recall seeing them lately on the website...