coolers

kutty77

Just wanted to say no wise comments please. I am seriously thinking about bringing a small cooler to use while on the cruise. I would like something to use while sitting by the pool or just relaxing on a lounge chair and be able to have something to keep my drinks cold. While it is 100 degrees in the shade lol. Yes I know that I can get a cold drink just about everywhere but they kind of get warm quickly. Has anyone ever used a cooler while on the ship? How did it work out for you?

We always bring a cooler. We carry on an igloo hard cooler. ($10 in Walmart) It is worth its weight in gold. Keeps our drinks ice cold. It cant measure any more than 12x12x12 inches . I pack it with snacks, nuts, crackers, granola bars. Once on board we ice up our waters, sodas and beers. The room steward will gladly ice it for you. If we are up on deck and my hubby gets a bucket of beer, the bartender will also gladly ice it up. He tips them when they ice it up. We get so many comments from people, "that is such a good idea" We have been doing it for years.

Just wanted to say no wise comments please. I am seriously thinking about bringing a small cooler to use while on the cruise. I would like something to use while sitting by the pool or just relaxing on a lounge chair and be able to have something to keep my drinks cold. While it is 100 degrees in the shade lol. Yes I know that I can get a cold drink just about everywhere but they kind of get warm quickly. Has anyone ever used a cooler while on the ship? How did it work out for you?

Yes you can.

Thank you so much. I posted this on another thread about if the coolers were a good quality to purchase with the water or were they a good size and no one answered. I much just rather order it and have it ready there for us.

we just buy the "keeping it cooler" package from the fun shops pre-cruise. It comes with 4 beer, cups, bottle opener, beer cozies and a collapsable cooler. Its only $35!Keep_It_Cooler_Budweiser_Zoom%20jpg.jpg

Thank you everyone for your response and looks like either I will be bringing a cooler or water in the cooler from the website to be in the cabin when we get on the ship.

I also have cups that I could use to keep the drinks cold for hours but is it bad for me to say that I wanted the cooler because Sometimes when I am sitting on a lounge chair relaxing I really don’t feel like getting up to go refill my drink LOL it would be so much easier if I drink alcohol because then I can have someone deliver it to me.