Gift Cards Again

carol TC

Well I have to vent. I ordered a card through Carnival Dec. 1 as of today still no card. What is worse have been in touch for last few weeks and the end result is I have to ask my bank for a refund. They won't even honer a purchase through them. Never again can't believe the run around I have gotten, lies I was told so this is a warning to all.

Thank you for posting this.. we leave on a cruise in 16 days and I have been getting the run around as to wether carnival will accept them plus when I tried ordering I had no luck...

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes, Carnival accepts gift cards. You can use the gift cards to pay for anything Carnival offers, including your cruise fare.

OP, you ordered gift cards directly from Carnival?

Taking a wider view of the situation (assuming that the OP did order their gift cards from Carnival). Carnival can only see that the cards were issued and shipped. They cannot see that you did or did not receive them. I don't think that they can even "cancel" the gift card that was sent. They care correct that your only recourse at this point is to make a claim with your credit card.

Carnival will and does accept gift cards (I'm not sure who is telling you otherwise). You can use them for your cruise fare, Fun Shops purchases (online only), and to apply to your S&S account on board.