2020 Edge Itineraries Now On Website

vtcruising

where will it be between Oct 11, 2019 to Nov 15, 2019? On Oct 11 it ends a med cruise. On Nov 15 it begins a southern carib out of Fort Lauderdale. No TA?

I booked the western TA - Nov 1-15. Not sure about Oct 12-Nov1.

where will it be between Oct 11, 2019 to Nov 15, 2019? On Oct 11 it ends a med cruise. On Nov 15 it begins a southern carib out of Fort Lauderdale. No TA?

oct 11 10 night Italy Spain & Monaco

oct 21 11 night Amalfi coast and Greek Islands

Looks like similar itineraries as 2019. Have a Sunset Veranda on hold for $1949 PP. AQ was $2349 and S1s were $3749.

Really wish they would release the dining details soon!!

The Carib itins do seem the same. Glad we already booked for 2019,..not seeing anything new that we are excited about on EDGE and the other ships...so for now the one booking will be it for us.

Also hoping to see more about dining, esp BLU.

Looks like similar itineraries as 2019. Have a Sunset Veranda on hold for $1949 PP. AQ was $2349 and S1s were $3749.

Really wish they would release the dining details soon!!

What that the first hour? My 12/16/18 inaugural was 3299 the first hour for an S1 corner aft, but who knows if it will be like the other S class ships or just like all the S1;s, which is what I am thinking! although I was told the bed faces out towards the balcony...

What that the first hour? My 12/16/18 inaugural was 3299 the first hour for an S1 corner aft, but who knows if it will be like the other S class ships or just like all the S1;s, which is what I am thinking! although I was told the bed faces out towards the balcony...

I booked it at 0500, so pretty early. I expect the prices to go up as my S1 for the Edge Jan 20, 2019 cruise was $2874 PP when I booked the first day. They are now sold out, but the last price on my price tracker was $5399 PP. We got a bargain. ;)

It will be interesting to see if the beds face the ocean. Since you are in an S1 on the inaugural cruise, I will be anxiously awaiting your review!! :D

A few people were wondering about the layout of Edge Sky Suites. I Googled Celebrity Edge Sky Suite tour and saw about a 3 1/2 minute video tour of the mock-up of the actual Sky Suite. Very interesting bathroom design with a roman tub and a window between the bath and main room that goes from clear to opaque with the touch of a button. The king-size bed does face the ocean in this video.

A few people were wondering about the layout of Edge Sky Suites. I Googled Celebrity Edge Sky Suite tour and saw about a 3 1/2 minute video tour of the mock-up of the actual Sky Suite. Very interesting bathroom design with a roman tub and a window between the bath and main room that goes from clear to opaque with the touch of a button. The king-size bed does face the ocean in this video.

If it is the same video that came out several months ago, I wasn't clear if it was an S1, S2 or S3 in that video. Some were thinking it was an S3, but time will tell. Many were worried about the window in the bathroom until they realized it could be made opaque. :D I do like the look of the tub,

I booked it at 0500, so pretty early. I expect the prices to go up as my S1 for the Edge Jan 20, 2019 cruise was $2874 PP when I booked the first day. They are now sold out, but the last price on my price tracker was $5399 PP. We got a bargain. ;)

It will be interesting to see if the beds face the ocean. Since you are in an S1 on the inaugural cruise, I will be anxiously awaiting your review!! :D

I just jumped ship and dumped cabin 10100 for 2/10/19 sailing. It's showing as $5299pp now. It was $3699pp when I booked it in March.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 1 month later...

does anyone know if eastbound transatlantic will be the same route as the route in 2019 ?? Or maybe there will be changes? We think the route is great with stops in Bermuda and some stops in europe but 2019 is too early for us and we hope it will be the same 2020 !!! Unfortunately, I have no glass globe to predict the future :'):'):'):'):')

But we hope it will be so....

does anyone know if eastbound transatlantic will be the same route as the route in 2019 ?? Or maybe there will be changes? We think the route is great with stops in Bermuda and some stops in europe but 2019 is too early for us and we hope it will be the same 2020 !!! Unfortunately, I have no glass globe to predict the future :'):'):'):'):')

But we hope it will be so....

Unfortunately we won't know until this fall when summer 2020 Europe bookings are opened.

Unfortunately we won't know until this fall when summer 2020 Europe bookings are opened.

My Problem is... i want to married my Girlfriend on The Eastbound Transatlantic.... and i would to know the Stops for any Surprises.... :mad::mad::mad::mad: and i don´t know if the route is the same like 2019... then it´s okay.. but.. how knows...... Celebrity knows..