Fascination Excursions for Feb 2018

jamona2311

Ok its almost down to two months till my Feb 21 cruise on the Fascination out of Barbados. I still haven't seen any Carnival excursions come available. Is this unusual?? I know the ones for my cruise( Vista Feb 10) came out months ago.

If you have any thoughts, I would appreciate them. :)

Hmmmm thanks everyone! And Hello! I will probably be sailing with you all at some point of my week on Fascination. :)

My cruise manager shows they are still scheduling excursions for my cruise....how odd. I guess Im just going to have to call them.... I hate calling ;p:rolleyes:

Oh and another thought, what are your plans for St Thomas? That's the one Ive been wanting to check out....;)

We don’t have a plan yet for February. But this past spring we booked an excursion over to Trunk Bay on St. John, it was my FAVORITE!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So just incase anyone is ever wondering...... I called carnival this morning and they said that because Im on a split cruise, I cant book excursions until Im on board. I also don't get FTTF, Reserved dining ( that I wanted since Im solo :( ), and some other stuff. So FYI.

Im still glad Im leaving from Barbados tho :D

Ours have been there as well. A little Leary of the drydock. It's gonna be rushed. We have done probably 15 ships after drydock and alot of times they are finishing up things on the first sailing. Let's hope for the best!

jamona, We board Fascination on the 25th of February. Excursions have been available since I booked this spring. They actually added one the other day.

When you go to Manage My Cruise does it not give you the option to book excursions?

We are a group of seven who are also sailing 2/25/18. We have a couple of private tours booked already. We want to go to St. John. I hope it will be ready for people in two more months.

My husband is not convinced we'll actually cruise because he feels FEMA won't release Fascination as scheduled. At least we'd have a nice week in PR.

We are a group of seven who are also sailing 2/25/18. We have a couple of private tours booked already. We want to go to St. John. I hope it will be ready for people in two more months.

My husband is not convinced we'll actually cruise because he feels FEMA won't release Fascination as scheduled. At least we'd have a nice week in PR.

Oh man! Although I love your positivity I sure hope we sail as scheduled! [emoji6]

I am trying to be positive, though a tiny part of my brain thinks like my husband.

We live in NH. I'd be happy to be anywhere warm for one week in February.

Minnesota-we had almost -20 last night! I agree, I will take any warmth.

• 4 weeks later...

We had a fantastic Barbados excursion that I booked independently in April 2017. We did a catamaran sailing that included snorkeling with sea turtles, snorkeling amongst shipwreck, drinks, and lunch. We did it through El Tigre Catamaran Cruises, and they picked us up at the port at Terminal 1. It was $88 per adult with discounted pricing for kids. We had a great day, the crew was amazing, the rum punch with good, and the yummy buffet lunch included some traditional Barbadian fare. If we ever make it back here we would happily book this excursion, again.

Oh and another thought, what are your plans for St Thomas? That's the one Ive been wanting to check out....;)

We headed over to Coki Beach for the day. The snorkeling was amazing...my family really enjoyed it. The staff there was super nice, and were not insistent on us ordering from their menu. Get there early so you can have your pick of spots on the beach if you want chairs and umbrellas (for a fee).

Unless they have a contract that allows for an extension I don't think FEMA can refuse to allow Carnival to take the ship back. Of course if Carnival wanted to they can always allow an extension but I doubt they would want to go thru the cancellation experience again with their customers. Enough people were P'd off the first time.

JMHO, YMMV:)

I would have to spend another week in Barbados!! :O Although I wouldn't mind, I really hope your husband is wrong....Don't you think wed know by now??? I know they were cancelling last minute in September but everything was soooo nuts. I would think they would have an idea by now.:o

I am also sailing on the Feb 25th Fascination sailing. I am not worried about it being canceled, I would think they would have informed us by now since she is due to go into dry dock next week.

I was planning to go to St John and go to a beach. I heard Trunk Bay can get really crowded so it was recommended to go to Cinnamon Beach. Should we plan to go to Trunk instead, is it a lot better?

• 2 weeks later...

We’re booked on the 3/11 and 3/18 Fascination cruises. Please post lots and lots of pictures and videos of the upgraded ship (and of the islands after the hurricanes, of course). I will be waiting to see what the ship and islands all look like this year and expect a full report. [emoji6]