Coffee Maker in suites?

4stkitts

On the Wind in July we had a fancy smanchy coffee machine in our medallion suite - but it made only expresso coffee I think. We never used it and I got the butler to put it in the cupboard as it took up too much room on the table next to the lounge :D so I am afraid I am not much help in the state of whats available in room. But I do like the cappucinos available anywhere on the ship.

Ok. To my original Q. I know there's no "coffee maker" in the veranda suites. But I don't want to hang around waiting for room service, or having to get dressed to go for coffe first thing in the am. I like to sit out on the veranda, have a cup of coffe and read the day's newsletter while easing into my day.... What are the chances does anyone think of requesting one in my suite? Odds on sucess rate??

Ok. To my original Q. I know there's no "coffee maker" in the veranda suites. But I don't want to hang around waiting for room service, or having to get dressed to go for coffe first thing in the am. I like to sit out on the veranda, have a cup of coffe and read the day's newsletter while easing into my day.... What are the chances does anyone think of requesting one in my suite? Odds on sucess rate??

100% your coffee can be pre ordered or ordered when you wake and it will be delivered to the suite, with a smile.

Archived