Where will Koningsdam dock in St Thomas?

joseph123

I am scheduled to dock in St Thomas on the Koningsdam on Feb 22, 2018 and am wondering if the ship will dock in Havensight or Crown Bay. Does anyone know? Can't seem to find information on Google. Also, planning on visiting either Sapphire Beach or Magen's Bay and trying to determine which would be most convenient via taxi from wherever the ship docks.

A few weeks ago, the Koningsdam docked at Havensight. We were the only ship in St. Thomas that day; however someone told us there was a FEMA ship docked at Crown Bay. Sorry that I can't help with your other question.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We took a taxi from Havensight to Sapphire Beach, and it took maybe half an hour. Cost must have been reasonable because I can't remember how much. We had a minivan with a very helpful driver, who dropped us off and told us where to go for free beach access. Cabs were easily available for the return. I don't know how all this has been impacted by the recent hurricanes, though. This was several years ago.

A few weeks ago, the Koningsdam docked at Havensight. We were the only ship in St. Thomas that day; however someone told us there was a FEMA ship docked at Crown Bay. Sorry that I can't help with your other question.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, there is a FEMA chartered ship (Grand Celebration) docked at Crown Bay...which leaves only a single pier open for regular cruises. When we were at Crown Bay (last week) we spoke to some of the workers who live on the "Grand Celebration" and they had no clue as to how long their ship/hotel will continue to stay at the pier.

Hank