Victory question

Jobeth66

We are on the Victory in 3 weeks, and we were just wondering if the TVs have HDMI or auxiliary inputs that are accessible. :)

Thanks!

Wow, We are too!

I saw something somewhere (I think John Heald's blog orr FB page) that the AUX and HDMI inputs are defeated on the TVs in the cabins. So you are stuck with viewing on your laptop or tablet.

Wow, We are too!

I saw something somewhere (I think John Heald's blog orr FB page) that the AUX and HDMI inputs are defeated on the TVs in the cabins. So you are stuck with viewing on your laptop or tablet.

Blah :( I was hoping that wasn't the case. I know when we were on the RCI Allure we were able to get around the defeats with the right universal remote to tap into the setup menus. :) I was hoping there might be something similar for Carnival.

Well, if you know a hack, you may be right. There's "defeated" and then there's DEFEATED. It could very well be that a work around exists. Maybe someone more in the know will come along. Several years ago on HAL there was no issue, Teh best thing was to use the TV top look through each day's photos and delete the duds! I guess the cruise lines are getting more clever and are hoping we will buy their on demand movies vs watching our own.

Well, if you know a hack, you may be right. There's "defeated" and then there's DEFEATED. It could very well be that a work around exists. Maybe someone more in the know will come along. Several years ago on HAL there was no issue, Teh best thing was to use the TV top look through each day's photos and delete the duds! I guess the cruise lines are getting more clever and are hoping we will buy their on demand movies vs watching our own.

OH. I never even /thought/ of using it to watch my own movies. :halo: