New hal cruiser - problem sending fax

bigenna

I have tried repeatedly to send in confirmation of my CCL shares by faxing to 206-270-6080. Over and over all I get is a message saying “NO FAX ANSWERED”. Then a print out telling me the same thing.

Like I said, I am new to HAL, but not a new cruiser. Never had this problem before on the Princess fax line. Maybe there is a different #?

Can someone please help with some suggestions before I run out of ink?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks to all you helpful HAL cruisers. The fax finally went through.

Maybe some of you could answer another question for me. Will I be able to see the OBC somewhere on the website?

Thanks to all you helpful HAL cruisers. The fax finally went through.

Maybe some of you could answer another question for me. Will I be able to see the OBC somewhere on the website?

Mine shows up on my booking summary.

I am very impressed! The fax went through yesterday afternoon and I woke up to an email from HAL confirming my OBC. (Princess, take note!)

Mine shows up on my booking summary.

I’ll have to try and find that. Still muddling my way through finding things on a website that I am not yet familiar with. Although the email did indicate that it would not show until I am onboard. Maybe because I booked through a TA. In any case I have their email to confirm, so no worries.

I’ll have to try and find that. Still muddling my way through finding things on a website that I am not yet familiar with. Although the email did indicate that it would not show until I am onboard. Maybe because I booked through a TA. In any case I have their email to confirm, so no worries.

I booked directly so perhaps that is why I can see it. Pack the email confirmation just in case it doesn't show up. We requested an email confirmation, but, did not receive one. I printed the summary showing the OBC.

I have searched and searched but can’t find anything other than that I have a cruise booked.

Did you book with HAL or a PCC? If so, it should be there.

If you booked with a TA, you can't see any of it and just need to contact your TA who should send you a confirmation of your new OBC.

As we also use a TA, I always have them pull an update copy of the booking after OBC Application to insure its there. A copy of that and the email confirmation then go into the folder of stuff to bring on the cruise.

Cheers,