Freeport Excursion - Captain Rico

shannonelaine1120

Hey all! Me, My husband, Sister and Brother In Law will be visiting Freeport in June (via the Elation). I've only been to Freeport once and we didn't do much that time (we shopped a little and returned to the boat), but since this is my sister's first cruise, I want to try to make the MOST of all of our time. I was looking into booking with Captain Rico for the Snorkeling all inclusive day excursion (Powerboat Beach Party). Has anyone been on this excursion? We are in port from noon-7p.m. and the person from Captain Rico's website said that the excursion would be from 1:15 - 4:30, for $130/pp. That seems a little pricey (especially for a little over 3 hours), but if it's worth the money, I don't mind paying! :) Also, their website says that the day Excursion (for $130/pp) is a 5 hour day trip. I though it was odd that they said our excursion would only be 3.5 hours, but the price would still be $130/pp :( (the same as the 5 hour trip).??:confused: Just wondering if anyone has done this excursion before--any info would be appreciated! :D