Ruby Princess Cruise Vlog

So_Tweetie

I made some vlogs of our Ruby Princess cruise to Cabo earlier this year. We ate at SHARE, Crown Grill and Salty Dog and I took pics/video so you can see what the experience is like. We really enjoyed the Ruby Princess!

Part 1 (Pre-cruise travel/hotel, boarding):

Part 2 (Easter, Sanctuary, dinner at SHARE):

Part 3 (Cabo, dinner at Crown Grill):

Part 4 (Final sea day, dinner at Salty Dog):

• 4 months later...
Awesome videos! Tons of great info! Thanks for sharing! We will be on this ship in Feb and your videos really helped boost the excitement!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Glad I could help, we really love the Ruby Princess. Have a great cruise!

• 3 weeks later...
so the platters that are in video one outside share. Were they painted on; were they made out of candy; could you eat them? Oh and thanks for sharing your vlogs

The platters and eggs you see in the first and second video were made and painted with chocolate by the staff, and put on display in the main atrium. As far as I know they were not eaten, although they did look delicious! Thanks for watching!

This was really helpful - thanks for taking the time to review and post. We are now reconsidering which specialty restaurants to go to - has originally thought to try Share, and may still - but will give the Salty Dog another try as well. We tried it on the Emerald a few years ago and it was good if memory serves.

Thanks everyone for watching! I just posted a new video, checking out our penthouse suite on the Ruby Princess during a one-day repositioning voyage from Vancouver to Seattle.

Link:

Great Video of your suite. We have the PH booked on Caribbean; so your video was totally helpful, we will be on Deck 10. Again thanks for posting

Thanks for the vids.

Came across them researching Ruby for our cruise.

You look so much like another ship vid I remember from a few years ago.

I probably wasn't the person in the video you saw years ago, but I do have many more cruise vlogs in the pipeline so I hope you'll keep watching! I'm sure you'll have a great trip on the Ruby!

This was really helpful - thanks for taking the time to review and post. We are now reconsidering which specialty restaurants to go to - has originally thought to try Share, and may still - but will give the Salty Dog another try as well. We tried it on the Emerald a few years ago and it was good if memory serves.

I'm glad I could help! We did enjoy Share, but felt like we got more bang for our buck and that there was a livelier atmosphere in Salty Dog and Crown Grill. If you can get a seat at Salty Dog during live music, I highly recommend it!