Long time Seabourn CD has passed away. David E. Greene

Host Dan

I read this with much sadness. David E. was a a wonderful guy who my husband and I shared many fun times and laughter with. We also had some interesting deep and meaningful chats as well. We love you David E. and will miss you.

Julie

Very sorry to hear this news. David was ACD on our first cruise with Seabourn on Pride (Jan was CD) and we were also with him on a subsequent cruise. David was a wonderful and multi-faceted person with many talents. He will be missed.

Our first Seabourn sailing was on Pride and David E., synonymous with Pride, was CD. We have been close ever since; it is of some comfort knowing that he is at peace at last and with his beloved mother. The heavenly choir has just been joined by a pro!:*

My DW and I are beyond shock and deeply saddened to learn of David's passing. What a warm, wonderful person David. We have not sailed Seabourn for several years now but are planning to return soon and were so hoping to find him as CD when we did. May his family find some comfort in the fact that David brought so much joy and love to those whose lives he touched.

David E Greene was the BEST cruise director Seabourn has ever seen, I love his one man show - Nat King Cole. And I love when he came out in Drag in Mama Mia and doing the ABBA medley. He made everyone feel at home with Seabourn. We sailed with him on the Pride and Legend. We missed him so much.... :( The current cruise directors on Seabourn are good but nothing compared to David. R.I.P.

David was the cruise director on our first Seabourn cruisefrom Athens to Venice in October of 2016. Our second day on board we discovered that I had forgotten to pack atie. We were sitting by the pool when he approached us to introduce himself andsee how our cruise was going. I mentioned the tie situation and a few minuteslater he returned carrying a platter with three ties and offered them to me for my use on the cruise. I picked one andused it the rest of the cruise. He would literally “give you the tie off hisneck!!!!” He was extremely friendly andwelcoming and I am sure he will be missed by the Seabourn community and hisfamily and friends.

Our first Seabourn cruise was with David as assistant CD. He will be sorely missed. We had such good times with him and Miss Martha. She will be just one of the Seabourn greeting party ready to welcome him.