Seattle Cruise Parking

aac1623

We have an Alaskan cruise booked for Aug 2018 out of Seattle on the Emerald Princess. We live in Seattle so we are thinking about parking at the cruise port for the week. I see 2 different parking lots near Pier 91 (which we are leaving from). I was curious if anyone preferred one over the other or if they are the same? I did notice it was about $40 difference for the week. The two I see are Republic Parking off W. Garfield and Seattle Cruise Park on W. Armory Way. Also, any other suggestions are definitely welcome :)

We have an Alaskan cruise booked for Aug 2018 out of Seattle on the Emerald Princess. We live in Seattle so we are thinking about parking at the cruise port for the week. I see 2 different parking lots near Pier 91 (which we are leaving from). I was curious if anyone preferred one over the other or if they are the same? I did notice it was about $40 difference for the week. The two I see are Republic Parking off W. Garfield and Seattle Cruise Park on W. Armory Way. Also, any other suggestions are definitely welcome :)

Uber and Taxi would be much cheaper. High Seattle taxes will also be added to the quoted price.

Uber and Taxi would be much cheaper. High Seattle taxes will also be added to the quoted price.

Sorry we live about an hour away from downtown Seattle. So about hour and half from the cruise terminal. An Uber would be about the same as driving ourselves and parking. Plus we have 4 adults and all our luggage so we’d probably have to take two and double the cost :( I did think of that!

We’ve live about 45 miles from Seattle’s Pier 91 and have cruised many times out of Pier 91. We always park with Seattle Cruise ship parking, behind the Armory. https://seattlecruiseparking.com/?_vsrefdom=adwords&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI2Knz04bA2AIVFrXACh09yAfmEAAYASAAEgLEmvD_BwE they’ll pick you up at your car and transport you over to Pier 91 and drop you off about 50 yards from the terminal, an easy walk into the terminal.

We live about 40 minutes from the cruise terminal (Duvall, "behind" Redmond), so thankfully we can usually get a friend to drive us. That said, both of those parking lots would work. The one on W. Armory would be convenient if you planned to shop at Total Wine for some carry-on vino.

Also, do consider driving into the cruise terminal and dropping off checked bags and everyone but the driver. Then let the driver drive off to park the car. It'll make the hustle and bustle of schlepping your luggage a lot easier IMHO (avoids having to put the bags into the shuttle and get them out of the shuttle). We tend to cruise Alaska with a LOT of photo gear, so we're all about the simplicity.