Russia and the Baltic Sea

TGBoss

We are looking into this cruise for late Spring 2019. Anyone taken this cruise before? Very interested in spending several days in St Petersburg, Stockholm, and Copenhagen. I know late spring can be quite chilly but love traveling when the crowds aren't as heavy!

We are looking into this cruise for late Spring 2019. Anyone taken this cruise before? Very interested in spending several days in St Petersburg, Stockholm, and Copenhagen. I know late spring can be quite chilly but love traveling when the crowds aren't as heavy!

This is a new itinerary, so you will not find anyone who has taken this cruise on a Viking ship. We have just booked this trip for April 2019. Agree that we would rather be chilly and avoid the crowds. Hope this strategy doesn't come back to haunt us regarding the weather. We will arrive in St. Petersburg on May 1, so fingers are crossed.

I am excited about this trip, as these are all new ports for us. It is an area where Viking has a good deal of experience, even though Visby and Ronne appear to be new ports. For the most part, I prefer not to choose an area that is completely brand new to Viking. Sometimes there are kinks to be worked out on new shore excursions, and I am happy to let that take place before I travel!