LAX Hotel

Marinegal

My husband & I will be flying into LAX late then getting on a cruise the next day. We just need a hotel close to the airport for the night. Any suggestions which are decent just for a bed & shower for the night? Preferably one that offers shuttle service to the hotel from the airport.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

My husband & I will be flying into LAX late then getting on a cruise the next day. We just need a hotel close to the airport for the night. Any suggestions which are decent just for a bed & shower for the night? Preferably one that offers shuttle service to the hotel from the airport.

I guess my first question is "How late is late?" Unless it's, say, after 11:00 pm, I would still consider just getting an immediate shuttle or Uber down to Long Beach (I'm assuming Long Beach since you appear to be Carnival regulars). The traffic is light late at night and the ride fairly quick...and it allows you to sleep late in the morning and not worry about getting there.

But, if you must stay at LAX, to me, most of the hotels there are pretty much generic...There are a strip of them along Century Boulevard just East of LAX and West of the 405...mostly all name brands and all have free airport shuttles. All give you a bed, shower and terminal shuttle and little more. Pick any by price or by your comfort with the particular hotel chain. If you don't find one you like at a price you like, look for hotels in El Segundo, just South of LAX. There are several there, also just minutes from the terminals...and most of them offer free shuttles as well. Just check the websites or contact the hotels to be sure.