Princess social media team?

jb008

Does PCL have a social media team? Also why is Princess so hard to contact beside a phone call?

They posted a Facebook picture with a small caption error, no biggie - but I can't find a good way to contact them. Turns out they don't accept twitter DMs, Facebook doesn't have a way to message them, and I can't find an email other than the customer relations one.

Edit 2: the pic had a sail boat hidden in it, so caption is correct (though whether that was their intent when written, I'm not sure - it's a better advert for a resort than a cruise imho).

Seems like this day in age they'd have a stronger social media presence. A good example of what one can do with these channels is Delta's presence imho. <sigh>

Added in edit: I sent a DM via instagram. Let's see if that works.

Edit 3:

Edited by jb008

I'm sorry... so what was the issue? :confused:

I originally thought the caption had a goof, sunset at sea but it was a picture from a beach... there's a tiny sailboat silhouetted against the mountains in the background though, so that could be the "at sea" part.

It led me to the question though how to send a message to them. Basically call, email customer relations, a Facebook post, or instagram dm. Twitter doesn't allow dms, and ditto for FB messages. I think that about captures the options.