Search by number of stops

stretchiute

Not aware of any online tool that will search for cruises using ratio of port days to sea days. Best resource is a knowledgeable travel agent. Unfortunately CC rules do not permit naming travel agents.

Certain regions can have high ports, low sea days - Caribbean and Europe are a couple of examples.

Probably best looking for the ratio, as our next cruise has 55 ports, but is 119 nights. Have also done re-positioning cruises with 5 ports, but 15 days.

You will find many cruises in Europe with no sea days or only 1 sea day, over a 7 to 10 day cruise.

Good luck finding something.

I’m not aware of any tools. I also like sea days. My recommendation is Suez Canal, Caribbean from Bayonne or Transatlantic - also some reposition cruises have more sea days. You are able to search for those cruises. My best cruise was from Singapore to Barcelona - 23 days with only 6 stops - 15 sea days.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I don’t know of any search/booking tool like that, but mostly it will come down to what region you are searching in. Western or eastern Caribbean out of Florida will have more port stops than sea days. Eastern and southern Caribbean out of San Juan will have more port stops. Many med cruises will have more port stops. I know of one search tool that will let you specifically search for certain ports, but it’s a TA site so isn’t allowed to be mentioned.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums