Carnival Elation Fog Delay

missheidi821

Ironically, I’m supposed to get on elation today and got the same text this morning. What do people normally do after they have to check out of their hotel but aren’t supposed to go to the port yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would recommend going for breakfast to someplace, then hit the local Target to get the toiletries and any other odds and ends you may have forgotten. If that has taken up enough time, go to the shopping area in Jax, many shops and restaurants to window shop and grab lunch. By that time you should be good to go for boarding

I would recommend going for breakfast to someplace, then hit the local Target to get the toiletries and any other odds and ends you may have forgotten. If that has taken up enough time, go to the shopping area in Jax, many shops and restaurants to window shop and grab lunch. By that time you should be good to go for boarding

Good idea! I’m doing just that :)

Nothing new with Galveston that is why we will NEVER sail out of there .

So I guess since this thread is about the Elation, which sails out of Jacksonville, you’ll never sail out of Jacksonville either, huh?

Or Tampa? Or Mobile? Or New Orleans?

Looks like their options are more and more limited!

That would be great :D

Just boarded and took the stairs just for you. Absolutely no problems!

Side note- loving the ship after the dry dock. My interior upper lower (solo cruiser here) is fantastic!

What time did she finally dock today? What time did they begin boarding for today's sailing?

No idea what time they docked or started boarding but I left my hotel at 4:15 (10 mins away) and just got on. It was crazy. Someone in line was saying debarkation didn’t end until 3pm. Not sure how accurate that is.

• 2 weeks later...

So since you are off of the ship now, can you tell me about disembarking? Did you have to take an elevator to disembark? Also, how about at port of calls?

Just another question, too. Did you have rough seas? I recall taking a cruise out of Jax, and there being pretty rough seas.

Just boarded and took the stairs just for you. Absolutely no problems!

Side note- loving the ship after the dry dock. My interior upper lower (solo cruiser here) is fantastic!