Musica. On board now for the first of the 2018 season Med cruises from Venice

Plan B

I am sat on my balcony watching Greece (somewhere in the Ionion Sea) pass by. It is nearly 9am on the 3rd day of our cruise from Venice and we are having a lovely time.

It is 2 years since we last cruised with MSC on the Fantasia and little things have improved :) The food is of better quality in the dining rooms - this was a real disappointment last time. The service in the bars and restaurants is also much improved. The Musica is a happy ship - the crew, mostly, appear to be content to be on board.

We are in cabin 12050 with the Aurea experience - the balcony is one of the odd shaped ones which gives much more room - there is plenty of space for 2 sun lounges, but we only have the normal 2 chairs and table. All the Aurea cabins are on deck 12 which is under the pool area and Spa. Through the night there is a lot of noise above our cabin - it doesn't bother me but my OH is a bit cheesed off :(

We left Venice on Sunday, yesterday was Brindisi and at noon today we dock in Katakolon. Left to do is Athens, Corfu, Santorini and Kotor.

If anyone had any questions etc I am happy to try to answer them :)

I am sat on my balcony watching Greece (somewhere in the Ionion Sea) pass by. It is nearly 9am on the 3rd day of our cruise from Venice and we are having a lovely time.

It is 2 years since we last cruised with MSC on the Fantasia and little things have improved :) The food is of better quality in the dining rooms - this was a real disappointment last time. The service in the bars and restaurants is also much improved. The Musica is a happy ship - the crew, mostly, appear to be content to be on board.

We are in cabin 12050 with the Aurea experience - the balcony is one of the odd shaped ones which gives much more room - there is plenty of space for 2 sun lounges, but we only have the normal 2 chairs and table. All the Aurea cabins are on deck 12 which is under the pool area and Spa. Through the night there is a lot of noise above our cabin - it doesn't bother me but my OH is a bit cheesed off :(

We left Venice on Sunday, yesterday was Brindisi and at noon today we dock in Katakolon. Left to do is Athens, Corfu, Santorini and Kotor.

If anyone had any questions etc I am happy to try to answer them :)

We did same cruise last year and had fantastic time. I am so jealous:loudcry::loudcry: