Breeze or Glory - which do YOU prefer and why?

Roz-DKcruiser

I am heading out on my 39th cruise in 2 weeks, my 23rd on Carnival, and I have learned that I pick the itinerary then the ship. IMHO each ship has its selling points, but I am not going for the ship. I truly have only been on one that I absolutely hated, but even then, we had a good time. If you like where both ships go, do them both! :)

We've been on the Magic and Dream (same class/sister ships to the Breeze) and the Freedom (same class/sister ship to the Glory), and we would definitely choose the Breeze. It's a bigger, newer ship. It feels less crowded. It has the Ocean Plaza area. Has the salad bar on sea days. For us, it would be a no-brainer between those two ships.

Edited by watermelonqueen99

I sailed on the Magic in December and just got off the Glory a few weeks ago. I would definitely go with the Glory, no question. Yes, the Magic and Breeze are newer, but the Magic felt VERY crowded. As if it was the same amount of amenities, just more people. The Glory was a much nice experience, and this cruise was even during Spring Break time.