Advice for cruise ship to take 2 teenage girls on

We will be taking our daughter and her friend (both will be 15 yrs old) next late May/June 2019 on a cruise and are looking for advice for a great ship for teens. Since we are bringing a friend, we are trying to be more budget conscious so if anyone has any tips on how to get a better savings on a cruise fare, I'd appreciate the advice.

Thanks in Advance.:)

I agree that Royal Caribbean has a lot of activities for all ages, especially on the bigger ships. As far as price, interior cabins are usually the cheapest. Would suggest getting two cabins. There are frequent sales. Either enlist assistance of a travel agent, or do lots of on line research.

Disney. For kids (even teens) it's the best bar none.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

But not the best choice for those who are budget conscious, such as the OP, as Disney is definitely a much more expensive line then the other mass market cruise lines.

Based on budget and options of things to do for teens, I would agree with RCI - in particular their Oasis class ships - as the first choice for the OP.

Besides what ship, what sort of itinerary?

If you are taking a 5 day cruise with 4 port days paying for the megaship means spending money for all those features you won't be using if you are on shore.

Same with a 7 day with 1 sea day.

Consider where you want to go, what you want to do, and then consider how much time you will actually be on the ship.

If your first thought is about what to do on the ship, have you thought about a land based amusement park?

Disney. For kids (even teens) it's the best bar none.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

Would not recommend Disney primarily because of price. Also Disney pools are small - would still recommend Royal Caribbean.

Even with port days you are still on board for a long time. Oasis class ships have multiple pools, ice skating, zip line, rock climbing, flow riders, sports court, etc., along with terrific entertainment. With RC I woul do Voyageur class or larger ship.