Does anyone know when they will announce dates for 2019 Cuba sailings?

CineGraphic

I called NCL today and asked the same question and got a big, fat “no” for an answer.

Dates for their premium line, Oceania have already been published.

Sent from my iPhone while I probably should be working.

If NCL doesn't know, why would you expect members of this forum to know?

If NCL doesn't know, why would you expect members of this forum to know?

Because over on the Princess forum where I usually hang-out, there is always someone with dates before they are released.

Oceania seems to be bailing out on Havana, and, where possible, either replacing it with or spending more time in Cienfuegos (sp?).

The guess on the O board is that MSC has started homeporting/calling more in Havana and that is cutting berthing space for lots of other lines (don't know if this is true).

Because over on the Princess forum where I usually hang-out, there is always someone with dates before they are released.

So people on the Princess forum know sailing dates before Princess does?:confused:

So people on the Princess forum know sailing dates before Princess does?:confused:

In a way, yes. They’ve posted sailing dates before the line’s reservation agents have the info. Not confusing at all.

The information is released early to travel agents so they can update their websites. The reservation agents at the cruise lines are the low men on the totem poll, normally they only know what’s on the screen in front of them. Spreadsheets for future sailings have been shared online by CC members with connections weeks before reservation agents know anything.

I keep hearing that it will be in a "week or two", that they just have to get a few things finalized. The last time I spoke with my NCL agent, he indicated that he had been told that they were going to try and expand their presence in Cuba, and add some 7 days cruises in addition to the shorter cruises. I will believe it when I see it, however.

I keep hearing that it will be in a "week or two", that they just have to get a few things finalized. The last time I spoke with my NCL agent, he indicated that he had been told that they were going to try and expand their presence in Cuba, and add some 7 days cruises in addition to the shorter cruises. I will believe it when I see it, however.
I hope it means more days in Cuba though. I do see 7 and 9 days posted for 2018 but they actually only stay one day in Cuba.