English Tea Set

Hello to all my CC fellow cruisers. Do any of you know of, and perhaps had personal experience, with any stores in Victoria, B.C., that sell traditional English Tea Sets? I am looking to pick up a set of four place settings for daughter-in-law. Store where I got my own set many years ago is no longer in business. I have done a google search and had no luck at all. Thank you all.

Mary

There is a shop in The Empress hotel that has tea things. There is also The Bay downtown and Murchie's Tea across on Government St. You could try looking at both online to see if they might have what you want. Finally there's Special Teas on Yates St (just off Government St). They do have tea wear but I'm not sure they have full English tea sets.

Sent from my Pixel using Forums mobile app

You all are fantastic! Thank you so much for your help. I will check them out online and also when we are in Victoria. To answer about pattern: That I will have to just see what strikes my fancy. D-I-Law is very open to pattern and just said she would love something "very English".

Thank you again.

Mary