Funs times/Menus for Elation

Babyfin

Download the app, “Ship mate.” You can see pics, and meet other people on your same cruise if you want. It gives a ton of info and you can ask any question. There are experienced cruisers that will reply. The iso app has more that the android app.

How old is son? teenager/young adult? there is harry potter trivia, older- urban legend trivia. Young young? build a bear (we built a cat, who will be cruising on the elation in may.) Camp Carnival? I don't post the Funtimes, someone will eventually.....I keep them (cant find December's) though.

I never understood this. I know some people are OCD planners. I don't want to look at menus, movies, fun times, or Chef's Table. It's nice to get on the ship and each day is a new surprise.

I personally love the surprises also. But my son has Asperger Syndrome and for him surprises like that doesn't go over to well. So I try to prepare him as much as I can. But he also knows that I may not be able to and if not that there's is 24 hour pizza.

How old is son? teenager/young adult? there is harry potter trivia, older- urban legend trivia. Young young? build a bear (we built a cat, who will be cruising on the elation in may.) Camp Carnival? I don't post the Funtimes, someone will eventually.....I keep them (cant find December's) though.

Those all sound like fun. He is 16 and has Asperger Syndrome. I know he has said he wants to vlog a lot of the cruise so he can watch it over and over when he gets home. As for Harry Potter trivia, I think that would be a good thing and a bad thing lol. With his AS he can tell you every word to every movie he's ever watched if you ask him. Just don't ask or you will be there all day. Lol :D