Cove balcony on the breeze

Carnivaljoefl

We had 2268. It's right below the Excursions Desk, so no noise from above. It's close to where the gangway is put out in port, so it's the perfect location to watch for pier runners. There's no life boat directly above. However, there were a couple of things that kept it from being the perfect choice. Number 1, we had noisy neighbors. Unfortunately, there's no way to predict that when choosing any cabin. Number 2, we spent a good deal of our time on the Lido deck, and it's a loooong walk to the Aft elevators. But on the other hand, that's a good way to burn off those extra calories from eating Guy's hamburgers. I would still book that cabin again without hesitation.

Loved the cove on Breeze, sailed in one on Vista in January and loved it too - my favorite cabins on any ship! Can't beat being that close to the water line - so peaceful sitting out there at night. I don't remember the exact room locations, but we didn't hear any noise from above that caused any issues.

• 2 weeks later...

Cove is always our first choice. Booked again but, unfortunately, under the galley. We had under the galley on the Magic once and it was not bad at all. Hoping the same here. We have been in 2306 midship on the Breeze - that one has the camera right in front of you when you look out from the balcony - FYI. We didn't mind it.