Choir of Man is no longer free, it now cost extra

shof515

NCL fixed the pricing error on the new Choir of Man supper club show that on the on board the Escape. The past few days, this show was showing up as $0.00 cost and on my confirmation it also says shows $0.00. I just checked my myNCL account and it shows a price of about $29.50 . For those who booked this show, check your booking and reservation.

I wonder what is going to happen on the ship. Will they honor the $0.00 pricing error or will they charge you full price for the show?

NCL fixed the pricing error on the new Choir of Man supper club show that on the on board the Escape. The past few days, this show was showing up as $0.00 cost and on my confirmation it also says shows $0.00. I just checked my myNCL account and it shows a price of about $29.50 . For those who booked this show, check your booking and reservation.

I wonder what is going to happen on the ship. Will they honor the $0.00 pricing error or will they charge you full price for the show?

30 bucks to see a show! No thanks and that's BS.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Not really. The Escape has been looking to replace its paid dinner show since they kicked the Million Dollar Quartet off the ship and promote its dinner show to the main theater. All other NCL have megaships have a paid dinner shows.

If you don’t want to pay, you don’t have to go.

Similar to Wine Lovers and Murder Mystery paid lunches.

Happy to see the paid show return to the Supper Club.

I had reported earlier this week that it would be a paid show, then was surprised when it was out on the web site as a free show. Now the web error is corrected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by BirdTravels

if you have the dinning package with any left over meals, it should be about 10-15 dollars like the other dinner/show on the other ships.

if you have the dinning package with any left over meals, it should be about 10-15 dollars like the other dinner/show on the other ships.
Yeah to be honest I don't even know what this show is. I was just think 30 bucks to watch one of those Broadway type shows. This might be totally reasonable. I have no idea.

Not really. The Escape has been looking to replace its paid dinner show since they kicked the Million Dollar Quartet off the ship and promote its dinner show to the main theater. All other NCL have megaships have a paid dinner shows.

See my post below. I got it mixed up with something else.

I had reported earlier this week that it would be a paid show, then was surprised when it was out on the web site as a free show. Now the web error is corrected.

Does the escape have a murder mystery lunch?

Anyone cruising in the next month who made $0 Choir of Man reservations? I would greatly appreciate an update as to whether or not NCL will honor it!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Forums mobile app

ME..i am going to bring everything with me when i board the ship next month, screenshots of the web page showing $0, my confirmation email that says $0..i feel like they should honor it and that they should not be allowing reservations for this if the system was not ready

ME..i am going to bring everything with me when i board the ship next month, screenshots of the web page showing $0, my confirmation email that says $0..i feel like they should honor it and that they should not be allowing reservations for this if the system was not ready
Give em' He//! And please report back [emoji48]. We are on 6/3 and I made reservations as soon as they popped up.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Forums mobile app

Like in the movie Office Space they "fixed the glitch"

It depends on the time of the show. I just checked ours and the 6:00 show has a charge but the 8:30 show is still $0.

all of the times for my cruise shows the actual cost. i noticed they removed a date, so maybe that date that is missing online could be the free show my cruise..whatever system they have seems to be drunk

Sure they can charge whatever they want but at $30 not going to go. This must be one heck of a hidden gem as last time I checked they had only 1,600 FB followers - I think most dogs have more followers.

They last showed shows in March and July of last year with nothing planned in the future.

Yeah to be honest I don't even know what this show is. I was just think 30 bucks to watch one of those Broadway type shows. This might be totally reasonable. I have no idea.

I was forced by my girlfriend to pay to see Hamilton (really good show, BTW). I thought “how much could it be? $100 for good seats?”

Boy, was I wrong. I spent $1,000 for 2 decent seats.

That will give you some perspective.

Sure they can charge whatever they want but at $30 not going to go. This must be one heck of a hidden gem as last time I checked they had only 1,600 FB followers - I think most dogs have more followers.

They last showed shows in March and July of last year with nothing planned in the future.

and it looks like they are being kicked off the ship in august to do some land based shows. really odd to have them on the ship for like 3 months

I was forced by my girlfriend to pay to see Hamilton (really good show, BTW). I thought “how much could it be? $100 for good seats?”

Holy cow! A thousand bucks.

Since you have to pay at the time of booking, and I'm already booked, I don't anticipate they will charge me. I'm not sure how they would know as your sitting at your table who has paid and who hasn't. We shall see.

Hamilton is NOT a typical Broadway show. It's the only show on Broadway that costs that much, due to it's popularity. We're seeing the touring version, in the orchestra, next year for $85. Cruise line productions of any Broadway shows, while good, are still the cruise line versions. You just can't get the quality performers on a cruise ship that Broadway has. NCL it just trying to fees back into the Supper Club. It's has really produced much revenue since they moved the Brat Pack to the theater. Never heard of this new production. It's not a Broadway show though.

Holy cow! A thousand bucks.

Probably being a little over dramatic on my part. She didn't "force" me to buy $1,000 seats. She really wanted to see the Broadway version of Hamilton and if she knew how much I spent beforehand (she flipped when she saw the price of her ticket the night of the show), she would have protested.

She said it was the best show she ever saw (I agreed with her). And, making her that happy was worth the price.

As far as the shows on NCL, they do entertainment on board arguably better than any other mainstream cruise line. I've seen their "extra fee" Cirque and Illusionarium shows. Great shows and even for the extra charges, I felt they were great values.