1st time cruisers

Kbarton

My family of 4 is going on a cruise to Bermuda in June on the Celebrity Summit. We have a guaranteed statesroom but I am worried this will have only one bed??? Can I find this out now? Any other info or tips for our first cruise would be appreciated šŸ˜Ž

Four people of what size? Children? Adults?

Ā 

Do you have any idea if this is an inside cabin, ocean view, or balcony cabin?

Ā 

How did you book the cabin? Online, travel agent or direct with the cruise line?

Ā 

Based upon your answers, that should tell you who you should contact to see if you can get more information.

My family of 4 is going on a cruise to Bermuda in June on the Celebrity Summit. We have a guaranteed statesroom but I am worried this will have only one bed??? Can I find this out now? Any other info or tips for our first cruise would be appreciated šŸ˜Ž

If the cruise line let you book all four of you in one room, there are enough beds in the room for at least 4 people.

Ā 

Typically, a cruise ship room has a queen bed (some ships this can be separated into two twins), a sofa bed and a bunk bed.

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

No matter whom you booked your cruise through, the person making the booking should have booked a cabin that accommodates 4 people. There are various configurations for 4 people depending on the cabin category guarantee that you have. You may even have 1 bed that comes out of the ceiling over the head of the main bed.

You really need to talk to the person who did the booking for you.