Barcelona, Spain Advice

lidodeck03

We went out of Barcelona for our Epic trip last fall-It was amazing! Once in Barcelona we stayed at the h10 Montcada-Its a boutique hotel ina great location-The first day all we could handle was the HOHO bus-We were exhausted from our flight-A tip about the Epic though-We always get a balcony but honestly we could have gotten an ocean view because we were out and about all day and we were only out on the balcony maybe 3 times!!!! Barcelona is beautiful but honestly Italy stole my heart!

My advice is to plan a few days in Barcelona pre or post cruise! I just fell in love with Barcelona. We were there before the rioting so it was just sort of boiling up. If you are staying in Barcelona make reservations for la sagrada familia before you go or you will not get in. I still haven't seen the inside after 3 visits. We stayed at the Tryp hotel it is a wyndam property and walking distance to Las Ramblas. The hop on hop off is a great way to get an overview. Be sure to tell your driver the treep hotel no one knows where the trip hotel is. Did I say I love Barcelona? It is such a great place to just wander around.

We have sailed on the Epic 3 times and have always stayed at the Hilton Diagonal Mar. it use to be a NCL hotel. Close to subway. Mall across the street with restaurants. On the hop-on hop-off bus routes. A day or two pre cruise will help the jet lag. Lots to see and do.

My advice is to plan a few days in Barcelona pre or post cruise! I just fell in love with Barcelona. We were there before the rioting so it was just sort of boiling up. If you are staying in Barcelona make reservations for la sagrada familia before you go or you will not get in. I still haven't seen the inside after 3 visits. We stayed at the Tryp hotel it is a wyndam property and walking distance to Las Ramblas. The hop on hop off is a great way to get an overview. Be sure to tell your driver the treep hotel no one knows where the trip hotel is. Did I say I love Barcelona? It is such a great place to just wander around.

Thank you for the reply. I am sure we will enjoy Barcelona as well!

We have sailed on the Epic 3 times and have always stayed at the Hilton Diagonal Mar. it use to be a NCL hotel. Close to subway. Mall across the street with restaurants. On the hop-on hop-off bus routes. A day or two pre cruise will help the jet lag. Lots to see and do.

Thank You for the information!!

We also stayed at Eurostar Grand Marina...FABULOUS! Wonderful location, amazing room and great rooftop bar!

Our first time we got upgraded to two connecting suites, 2nd time we paid for the same rooms but got a great price. Best rooms ever in a hotel. Huge.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Looking for hotel stay before our cruise next spring. Very surprised how many hotels are already booked up for that week!

If you are looking for next Spring then I'd guess it's more likely that the rooms aren't available yet, rather than being fully booked.