Nassau: The distance from where the "party boats" dock to the cruise ship piers

rkacruiser

Frequently, I am watching the Nassau web cam when the party boats arrive at the end of the day. One particular company's boat surely seems to have good music and happy customers.

How far must one walk to get from where these boats dock (and I assume from where they depart in the morning) to where the cruise ships are docked? Any transportation available to go from one place to the other?

I appreciate whatever information I can learn. Thanks.

Is it a double-decker boat? That might be the ferry from Blue Lagoon.

That area is right next to the cruise terminal - about a 5-minute walk from the ship, most of it just getting from the ship to the terminal and through all the shops. Sometimes there is a van that take people to and from the terminal but after that, you're on your own.

Is it a double-decker boat? That might be the ferry from Blue Lagoon.

That area is right next to the cruise terminal - about a 5-minute walk from the ship, most of it just getting from the ship to the terminal and through all the shops. Sometimes there is a van that take people to and from the terminal but after that, you're on your own.

No. It is definitely a party boat and docks in the area quite separate from where the ships dock.

The Blue Lagoon ferry drops off to the left of the ships (if looking towards the water). It's outside the terminal area. Probably several boats drop off there.

Interesting post that confirms the previous one. But, a 5 minute walk from that location to the cruise ship piers? From what I see on the Nassau web cam along with my experience in Nassau, it surely is more than a 5 minute walk.

Today, the party boat that I have been watching docked at a location much closer to the cruise ship piers. That was a first. Maybe all of their clients

were on a specific ship sponsored shore excursion?

There are several reasons for changes to docking. Some are getting a better spot due to other tour boats not going out that day, or even wind and weather, which makes them move closer to the port, and sometimes even on the "inside" of the harbor, east of the port. Even the tide can be a factor in where they come in.