Which WiFi package for 4 night dream cruise

ginaf

hi I’m cruising the end of August on the dream...4 night cruise...just wondering which WiFi package I should get to stay in touch perhaps 4 or 5 messages per day ..so it would be 3 1/2 days ...since Monday we sail away around 5 and Friday I’m off the boat .

Usually I purchase 100 minutes for a 7 day cruise.

I do realize the cabin gets 50 mb free on the first day but im sharing a cabin

Thanks

First, as you are aware, you don't purchase minutes on DCL. Secondly, while most documentation says that 50mb free is per cabin, we've always been given it per person!

Unlike some lines, there is no benefit to purchasing in advance. I'd get the free 50, and see if that meets your needs. It very well might on such a short cruise, and if not you'll be able to determine how much more you need--whether you'll be better buying a small package or going at the per minute rate for whatever more you think you'll need. The 50 free also allows you to be sure that you have everything turned off. We went to the cafe once and the CM supposedly set up daughter's phone. She noticed she'd used 5 mb in an hour doing NOTHING....and she found something that should have been turned off and wasn't.

Sorry, I read that all you need to do is to turn on airplane mode then turn on wifi, so not sure what was happening, but daughter fixed it.

50mb may do it for your entire cruise. You can be on the ship (pool deck) and access towers for you carrier until after the ship sails....at least we could. I called home from there several times without using anything from the ship.