Room 8244 Forward balcony

mcroadman

So, we have reservation and now I wonder if this is a good room. It is forward and under the forward pool, i think.

Will it be noisy if they have music by the pool or 11pm swimmers?

Should we change our room?

Can I change it? or would it require making a new reservation and losing my deposit.

Any ideas on the room?

Mary

Ps. there was no "new thread" button on the main forum page under Carnival/ Triumph. Not sure why.

Thanks group!

8244 is sandwiched between decks that have cabin space. you are NOT under the pool area.

you are close enough to those elevators too.

when is your cruise? and is this your first time?

You can change rooms - for no added fees.

I prefer being by the aft elevators since it puts me closer to everything.

I also like the empress deck- But you are in a good area now

Edited by serene56

Thanks Serene56:)! I did finally figure out where we are!

I like that we are sandwiched between rooms.. and not to far from elevators.

Just wonder if we are too far forward? Will there be lot of wave action - more than normal? WE did one Disney cruise and almost never noticed rocking/rolling.. even during one small storm.

I might see what cabins are available.

Thanks,

Thanks Serene56:)! I did finally figure out where we are!

I like that we are sandwiched between rooms.. and not to far from elevators.

Just wonder if we are too far forward? Will there be lot of wave action - more than normal? WE did one Disney cruise and almost never noticed rocking/rolling.. even during one small storm.

I might see what cabins are available.

Thanks,

wave action--- IF you hit a storm the entire ship will feel the motion. but being so far forward and so high up you will get the most of it.

In 26 cruises we only felt in on one sailing.

Food and pools are toward the aft.

thats why i like the area of Empress 7391 or 7389(which is more money) out my door and there is the elevator / stairs- Up two decks for food and pools. (coffee is located right there)

Down two decks is the entertainment. The dining room is located right there also along with the comedy shows.

For me the only time i gotta travel is to go to the show lounge which is all the way forward

IF you move toward the back- stay away from the port side (left side) the pizza kitchen is there and opened 24 hours a day. Being under the lido buffet area is ok-- because that area is carpeted. 8399 is a perfect location Same category that you have now

Edited by serene56

• 2 years later...
wave action--- IF you hit a storm the entire ship will feel the motion. but being so far forward and so high up you will get the most of it.

In 26 cruises we only felt in on one sailing.

Food and pools are toward the aft.

thats why i like the area of Empress 7391 or 7389(which is more money) out my door and there is the elevator / stairs- Up two decks for food and pools. (coffee is located right there)

Down two decks is the entertainment. The dining room is located right there also along with the comedy shows.

For me the only time i gotta travel is to go to the show lounge which is all the way forward

IF you move toward the back- stay away from the port side (left side) the pizza kitchen is there and opened 24 hours a day. Being under the lido buffet area is ok-- because that area is carpeted. 8399 is a perfect location Same category that you have now

Thanks for this - we just booked 7386, and couldn't find info - your note about 7389 and 7391 made me feel more confident we'd make a good choice!

I had the same concern. I think we are 8366...looks like under the deli...am a little concerned about noise...had to move from 7th floor

on the triumph?

the deli is not opened all day

doesnt open til 11 and closes at 11pm

I would have stayed on deck 7 )empress why did youhave to move