cabin 3635 Radiance of the seas

vicforray

As you are aware you already received an answer on your other same post. But as a suggestion to help in the future, asking a question such as you did doesn't really provide any insight as to what it is you are concerned about with that specific stateroom. Noise? Ship motion? Location to the elevators or ship's venues? Bed placement?, etc. Clearly hundreds have people have stayed in that stateroom and such a vague question as that really doesn't help elicit insightful answers. Just trying to help. :)

I am just excited for our trip and any information at all, however vague my request would be nice. Thanks for your input. Any comments, good or bad, pictures, whatever. It would just be a little more information than I have at this point.

As you are aware you already received an answer on your other same post. But as a suggestion to help in the future, asking a question such as you did doesn't really provide any insight as to what it is you are concerned about with that specific stateroom. Noise? Ship motion? Location to the elevators or ship's venues? Bed placement?, etc. Clearly hundreds have people have stayed in that stateroom and such a vague question as that really doesn't help elicit insightful answers. Just trying to help. :)

• 2 weeks later...
I am just excited for our trip and any information at all, however vague my request would be nice. Thanks for your input. Any comments, good or bad, pictures, whatever. It would just be a little more information than I have at this point.

3635 is the reverse image of 3639. I love these spacious 200 sq ft oversized cabins and have done long cruises in them on other Radiance class ships. Here's a video of 3639 -