Basketball Court on either Paradise or Elation

sweenbean21

We have a limited window to book a cruise and are looking at the Paradise or Elation - our son is 14 and wants to make sure there is a basketball court, but I don't see it on either deck plan...

Anyone been on either ship recently and can confirm or deny?

Thanks!

Maybe they removed it in the dry dock?

Basketball

• Full-courts are featured on Carnival Breeze, Carnival Dream, Carnival Horizon, Carnival Magic, Carnival Panorama (arriving in 2019), Carnival Splendor, Carnival Sunshine and Carnival Vista.
  • Half-courts are featured on Carnival Conquest, Carnival Freedom, Carnival Glory, Carnival Legend, Carnival Liberty, Carnival Miracle, Carnival Pride, Carnival Spirit and Carnival Valor

The removed the basketball court from both ships with their respective dry docks.

Good you are doing your homework. We are in the same situation. We have 2 boys 21 & 18. both are 6-2+. We have been on many cruises and they always looked forward to playing basketball and volleyball each day (at least 3 to 4 hours). We've never been on this class of ships, but assumed (didn't think to check) that the Paradise had them also. We did not find out until we had booked. We will be on the Paradise next Friday. We are still looking forward to the trip.

Maybe they removed it in the dry dock?

Basketball

• Full-courts are featured on Carnival Breeze, Carnival Dream, Carnival Horizon, Carnival Magic, Carnival Panorama (arriving in 2019), Carnival Splendor, Carnival Sunshine and Carnival Vista.
  • Half-courts are featured on Carnival Conquest, Carnival Freedom, Carnival Glory, Carnival Legend, Carnival Liberty, Carnival Miracle, Carnival Pride, Carnival Spirit and Carnival Valor

:confused: I find this odd, I do not believe I have been on a cruise where there was not a basketball court?