any Georgia Cruisers?

momofmeg

I noticed these other state threads-so I thought I would try here. One was started in the floataway last year-but it soon died. I know you guys are out there. quite a few of you were with me on my last two cruises. Both cruises had more Georgia people at the CC meet and greet than any other state.

Yeah, we're hooked. Some Delta buddies had a couple cancel out on a cruise several years ago...and my wife convinced me that we should fill in. We had taken a short cruise with our four boys a few years earlier...but wasn't impressed. Well that all changed when we went with friends and no kids. Thus, as you can see by our list, we have been cruising every year since...and love it.

Thanks for looking out for us Georgians...

Maybe we'll see you on a cruise.

We future cruisers from Georgia. Over the last several years we have paid for several cruises for our college aged children, but this is the first one for us. We will be on the Ruby in March and are really excited.

I have been on Caribbean Princess, a sister ship. I expect you will have loads of fun.

Hey guys. My name is Travis I am a college student living in Douglasville, GA. I have been on 2 cruises so far; Sovereign OTS 2007 and Navigator OTS in 2008. My friends and I go cruising every spring break. My next cruise is back on Navigator in about 28 days!

Hey guys. My name is Travis I am a college student living in Douglasville, GA. I have been on 2 cruises so far; Sovereign OTS 2007 and Navigator OTS in 2008. My friends and I go cruising every spring break. My next cruise is back on Navigator in about 28 days!

Hello Travis, do you live close to Arbor Place Mall? I do. I live in a subdivision near Kroger and the Fire station. I have a daughter that is 24. I am guessing she is a few years older than you since you are still in school.

Hello everyone! I am from Douglas,GA that is about an hour from the FL line. We love to cruise and are planing a Disney cruise in May with a group of 14 from GA!

Okay and myself and another poster live in Douglasville, Ga close to Atlanta. I was on Disney in 2004. It is a nice line.

Okay everybody, off topic question. What is the name of the gigantic "yard sale" the goes through like 4 states including Georgia and it's held every August?

We're going this year and I can't wait! Shopping is always good:D

I don't know the name but I have seen clips about it on Home and Garden Television.

I don't know the name but I have seen clips about it on Home and Garden Television.

We're from Dalton and love to cruise. The yard sale you're probably talking about is "The World's Longest Yard Sale". It runs along US 127 from Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee and Kentucky around the first week in August.

Edited by Mocs

We're from Dalton and love to cruise. The yard sale you're probably talking about is "The World's Longest Yard Sale". It runs along US 127 from Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee and Kentucky around the first week in August.
That's it! I can't wait. My birthday is the first week in August so this made the best birthday present. DH thinks he's getting off cheap - little does he know:D

Hello Mocs.

Anytimecrusier, the yardsale thingie sounds fun.

Do you have a tornado warning? we did here. I used not to take them seriosuly until the Kroger less than a mile from me got creamed.
OMG! We had heavy, heavy rain plus the thunder and lightening and wind. It was raining so hard we couldn't see our lake that's only 50 yards from the house!

Since I've only been here in Georgia for about 4 months, I was really freaked out. DH has been through tornados before so he was telling me it was no big deal - yeah, right:eek:

OMG! We had heavy, heavy rain plus the thunder and lightening and wind. It was raining so hard we couldn't see our lake that's only 50 yards from the house!

Since I've only been here in Georgia for about 4 months, I was really freaked out. DH has been through tornados before so he was telling me it was no big deal - yeah, right:eek:

It will happen again-so get used to it. I have lived in Georgia the majority of my 54 years. It happens a lot this time of year-but my home has never been damaged. The closest we have come to having damage was a tree down in our yard-fortunately that night we had parked in the carport and not the driveway-if we had left the cars in the driveway as we normally did, the tree would ahve destroyed them.

Last year the sirens went off-and I thought no big deal- 30 minutes or so later friends started calling to see if we were okay-why? because the Kroger less than a mile from us lost it's roof. We had no idea! LOL!