Baltimore Restaurants.

pusywillow

Good luck on your stay at the hotel on O'Donnell street

Thanks Tony. I know many people on here do not care for it. I have never had a problem, even leaving my car there for three weeks.

I will be driving down from the York area. Do you have an easier hotel to stay at prior to the cruise?

Thanks Tony. I know many people on here do not care for it. I have never had a problem, even leaving my car there for three weeks.

I will be driving down from the York area. Do you have an easier hotel to stay at prior to the cruise?

V

Since I live about 40 minutes from the cruise port there is no need for me to stay in a hotel.

Did you consider just driving down from York and parking at the port ? To me that would be such a less hassle than dealing with shuttles.

V

Since I live about 40 minutes from the cruise port there is no need for me to stay in a hotel.

Did you consider just driving down from York and parking at the port ? To me that would be such a less hassle than dealing with shuttles.

I like to get there the day before and the shuttle has never been a problem for me. Thanks.

Can you give me any insight or reviews on Mama's or any other nearby restaurants. Thanks!

I like to get there the day before and the shuttle has never been a problem for me. Thanks.

Can you give me any insight or reviews on Mama's or any other nearby restaurants. Thanks!

I have been to mama's on the half shell the food was good but the place really gets crowded.

There is Claddaugh pub a cross the street from Mama's

Also had really good seafood st Bo Brooks a few blocks away on the water,

Also Boathouse Canton near Bo Brooks has gotten realty good reviews.

Also a little further away just about any restaurant in lower Falls Point has a good variety

But if you go to Falls Point there is a hotel called the Sagamore Pendry Hotel the restaurant at the hotel is very expensive.

Hope this is helpfull

I have been to mama's on the half shell the food was good but the place really gets crowded.

There is Claddaugh pub a cross the street from Mama's

Also had really good seafood st Bo Brooks a few blocks away on the water,

Also Boathouse Canton near Bo Brooks has gotten realty good reviews.

Also a little further away just about any restaurant in lower Falls Point has a good variety

But if you go to Falls Point there is a hotel called the Sagamore Pendry Hotel the restaurant at the hotel is very expensive.

Hope this is helpfull

Thanks Tony! It's very helpful.

I will be staying a day before the cruise on O'Donnel St. Can anyone tell me about Mama's restaurant? Can you offer any other suggestions in this area? Thanks!

I can't offer any insight on Mama's restaurant, but suspect it will be better than Tradewinds in the hotel:)

We stayed at the hotel in February for a cruise (not wanting to risk bad weather) and we thought the property had both pros and cons (like most things;)):

• Pros - easy to get to, reasonable price, great shuttle service
  • Cons - not really near anything, a conference center - so the conference group might take over (the Red Hat ladies were fun but a bit overwhelming), adequate facilities but felt a little dingy and B- level - we've reached a point where we'd rather pay $20-30 more per night and have A- level service/accommodations (still frugal enough to not need A+ for one night pre-cruise;))

It's an ok place to stay, but if we spend the night again we will likely find someplace else.