Charleston Hotels with Free Shuttles to Port/Airport

lotro

I've contacted the Visitors Bureau and they were unable to provide me with this info...I've tried to search "hotel" websites and they don't allow me to advance search for free shuttles...I've googled. It's nearly impossible to find a straight forward list of hotels that offer free shuttle service. Does this exist in Charleston? We are flying in, so no vehicle to utilize the Park & Fly packages. Where would I obtain this info? Thanks!

Thanks, but we're not needing to "park" since we won't have a car. The park & cruise price builds in the parking for the week. I'm just looking for a hotel that offers shuttle service to port...preferably free. We normally sail from Miami or Fort Lauderdale and can always find hotels with this service.

I can't give you a specific answer, but I can tell you that you are unlikely to find a shuttle at downtown Charleston hotels. Your best bet is to look either at Mt. Pleasant hotels, specifically those close to the base of the Ravenel Bridge from MtP to downtown, or the West Ashley area of Charleston. The West Ashley hotels will usually have Savannah Highway/Highway 17 addresses.

What I've found in Mt. Pleasant is hotels that will let you leave your car (if you have one, of course) there for the duration of the cruise and you take Uber to and from the port. So, just find a hotel and use Uber. It's quite reasonable. And I don't think these hotels are building any extra expense into the room cost. They just say sure ok you can leave (or not, some don't allow it) your car here, but we won't babysit it for you.