Shore Excursion coupon/promo code?

Has anyone used this company before? are the any good, and reliable.

I am a little nervous booking

Used shoreexcursionsgroup.com last week for the Dolphin Encounter at Balmoral Island on Nassau stop for 4 people. Someone from the ship booked same excursion and said they paid $150 pp. I paid $77 with the coupon pp. that’s a huge difference. They got their wrist bands by the ship, we walked down to senior Frogs and they met us there and that is right where we boarded the tranport boat. Same excursion, half the price. I rarely book through the ship anymore unless they are only offering something we want. Even with tender ports.

Hi, I booked with them for an excursion in Bonaire on my next cruise in April. They reply fast, comments are good and they are recommended by ExpediaCruiseShipCenters ... I feel confident. I took an excursion with plenty of time to get back on ship if something goes wrong.

I will comment more when I come back...

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, the web site I used is http://www.shoreexcursionsgroup.com and it worked on Feb 1st. I don't know if it still works...

Dmam

COSTSHRX still gives you a 10% discount on http://www.shoreexcursionsgroup.com

But http://www.shoreexcursioneer.com is much cheaper for the exact same tours.

Does anyone know any other more economical way of doing shore excursions?

What about doing an 'on the spot' shared taxi/minivan tour with a taxi/travel agent directly at the port?

Edited by drsel
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't know about www.shoreexcursioneer.com , and when I looked up www.shoreexcursionsgroup.com it was half price of the one similar with Princess. Now that I am back from my cruise, I can tell that it worked out fine, no problem. I would suggest that you do a simulation on both websites for similar excursions and then decide, or wait at Port and find a taxi or tour operator that does what you want, and may be negotiate a price for a small group in a taxi or van.

Our excursion in Bonaire became cheaper than in Port just because of the Costco rebate.

Bon voyage!

Used shoreexcursionsgroup.com last week for the Dolphin Encounter at Balmoral Island on Nassau stop for 4 people. Someone from the ship booked same excursion and said they paid $150 pp. I paid $77 with the coupon pp. that’s a huge difference. They got their wrist bands by the ship, we walked down to senior Frogs and they met us there and that is right where we boarded the tranport boat. Same excursion, half the price. I rarely book through the ship anymore unless they are only offering something we want. Even with tender ports.

Hi

How was this experience? Was it worth it and do Dolphins come out in ocean or in an enclosed area? We are thinking of this one for our May cruise. TIA!

Hi

How was this experience? Was it worth it and do Dolphins come out in ocean or in an enclosed area? We are thinking of this one for our May cruise. TIA!

Hi uttu. There were two options, the dolphin encounter, which we did, and another one that was much more was a dolphin swim. The dolphins are in an enclosed area. They break you up in groups of 8. We were able to pet them and they did some tricks and sang, etc. The swim was right next to us in another enclosed area. Those dolphins looked like they just did more tricks and the people were able to hold their fins and spin around. We didn't see anyone actually riding or being pulled. To us it didn't look like it was worth the extra money. It was interesting, but with the transportation over to the island, and you had time to hang out on the beach, I thought it was worth it. Been to Nassau many times and wanted something different to do and with kids, so that helped too. If you do it, bring water shoes. Where you walk into the water is very rocky and my BF had to help several ladies walk back in. you stand in knee deep water.

Hi uttu. There were two options, the dolphin encounter, which we did, and another one that was much more was a dolphin swim. The dolphins are in an enclosed area. They break you up in groups of 8. We were able to pet them and they did some tricks and sang, etc. The swim was right next to us in another enclosed area. Those dolphins looked like they just did more tricks and the people were able to hold their fins and spin around. We didn't see anyone actually riding or being pulled. To us it didn't look like it was worth the extra money. It was interesting, but with the transportation over to the island, and you had time to hang out on the beach, I thought it was worth it. Been to Nassau many times and wanted something different to do and with kids, so that helped too. If you do it, bring water shoes. Where you walk into the water is very rocky and my BF had to help several ladies walk back in. you stand in knee deep water.

Thank you for the information! I appreciate it. We have also been to Nassau couple times and looking for something new besides Atlantis stuff. This helps a lot.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I would suggest to close everything and start all over... and be careful that there is no extra character at the end of the code (like an extra blank). I just simulated to buy an excursion, and it worked....

Good luck,

dmam

I rebooted, tried both ie and Chrome and no luck. So, I then went to Costco Travel and pulled up the same listing, entered the code and it didn't come up right away and was about to close out, but then, BAM, it worked! Thanks!

Hi, I can't tell you more... I simulated again, got the message that Costco members have a 10% discount, and went all the way to the page where you enter the credit card, showing me the savings... It still works...

The Browser I'm using is Google Chrome, website: "https://www.shoreexcursionsgroup.com/" and code "COSTSHRX".

dmam

I had same problem as wildcatwmn. It looks like it doesn't work anymore from https://www.shoreexcursionsgroup.com/. It looks like it does, but then removed

Missy,

If you go to the Costco page though, https://www.shoreexcursionsgroup.com/v/a/costco/ it works.

I had tried the regular site on Chrome too, cleared my cookies and everything and it did the same thing, removed the code.

• 2 months later...

It's safe. But only a little cheaper than the cruise line tours.

The company is a reseller of tours operated by locals. If you can form a group of 16--20 on CC forums and email the local tour operators directly, you can get a much better rate for your group.

I have formed groups and done full day tours @20--30 [emoji387] euro per person in the Mediterranean and $25--30 per person in the Caribbean and South East Asia.

In the Middle east and rest of Asia, you can just use taxis and pay by meter.

I am ready to book a 4 port tour in Greece am still a little hesitant about booking,

is the company ok to use, as I have read mix reviews , I am new to cruising and have no idea

Hi, I have use it in Bonaire and it was excellent. No problem at all. They respected my printed reservation as it was usual for them to do so.

dmam

• 4 weeks later...