Polynesian cultural center- info needed

Cruising to Retirement

We actually drove but they will provide transfers for a fee of course. We were doing the luau too. The center is very enjoyable. We actually did not provide enough time for touring each "island". This is definitely an all day experience plus the luau and the evening show which was wonderful.

• Like 1

Any information is appreciated for anyone that has visited the Polynesian Cultural Center.. easiest way to get there, cost, time needed to be spent there, tips, Tours, etc... Thank you... Going in late October on POA and a couple of days to visit besides...

If you have time to do some reading, use the Search function to check this forum for "Polynesian Cultural Center". It shows 497 posts listed. Hope they help!

We just booked the all day circle island super ambassadors tour and luau. They pick you up at your hotel at 7:30 and take you to diamond head, several beach spots, sole pineapple farm and some lookouts in the 105 mile island tour. Then you go to the center where you have a private tour guy to take you to the islands, have seating at the luau, and priority seating for Breath of Life.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

Cruising, that is through the Polynesian cultural center itself. That particular VIP package you have to call to reserve but they are very nice when you call and make sure you get your confirmation email before you get off the phone with them. Any of the circle island tours will have your transportation included. If you book ( I believe it is 30 days ahead of time) you get an early booking discount of 20 percent off.

• 2 weeks later...

I highly recommend spending as much time as possible. You can't really see and do everything in one day. We paid about $20 (I can't remember exact amount) to have a tour guide. While I'm normally a fan of independent touring, in this case it was well worth the cost. They know how to get you to as many exhibits as possible in a day. Enjoy!

Went just yesterday. We all had a really nice time. I agree with the previous post that it really is an all day place. We didn’t arrive until 2 and we missed so much. Stay for the night show at 7:30. The last act with the fire throwers made the whole show. Go hungry. The food was awesome. Make sure you Dave some room for the food at the luau. We had lunch a few hours before our scheduled reservation and did not enjoy it as much as I know we could have. It was very clean and the staff were all super pleasant. I think many of the people who work there are Mormons in their mission. I also thought the merchandise for sale was all reasonably priced.

If you are going to spend a few days, you may want to check out Go Oahu Card that includes attractions like Polynesian Cultural Centre, one day Oahu guided tour, Pearl Harbor etc. Saved me a bunch of money on my visit.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If you have an interest in the Polynesian cultural center, I highly recommend upgrading to the Super Ambassadors package. It is so worth the money. We were treated like royalty and had front row center seats to both the Luau and the Ha Breath of Life Show as well as reserved seating to all the shows in the separate islands. This was absolutely our favorite day in Hawaii!

• Like 1